Agile Development" is an umbrella term for several iterative and incremental software development methodologies. The most popular agile methodologies include Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Crystal, Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM), Lean Development, and Feature-Driven Development (FDD).
GreenHopper is a agile project management software application. GreenHopper unlocks the power of Agile, whether you're a seasoned Agile expert or just getting started. Creating user stories, estimating those stories for a sprint backlog, identifying team velocity, visualizing team activity and reporting progress has never been so easy
This two day course covers the below practical modules:
- Basics of Agile
- Game to understand basics of Agile process and its benefits.
- Agile concepts - Why and what is agile, success stories of agile adoption and agile methodologies.
- User Stories
- Writing user stories - User stories, themes and epics, user story form, writing good user stories and splitting user stories.
- Agile Process
- Roles - The details about the roles and responsibilities of Product Manager, Product Owner, Team, Scrum Master and the stake holders will be covered.
- Planning - Release content workshop, user story workshop, solution spike and release planning.
- Execution - Sprints, sprint planning, sprint backlog, daily stand up meeting, product backlog grooming.
- Inspect & Adapt - Sprint review, sprint retrospective, release retrospective, sprint burndown and release burndown.
- Overview of JIRA
- JIRA issue types
- JIRA statuses
- JIRA workflows
- JIRA Dashboards
- Creating RFPs/User stories
- Planning releases and sprints
- Executing sprints
- Generating Charts and reports.
- Managing releases and versions.
- Pilot Project
- We will form teams and execute a live project in JIRA and GreenHopper. The idea is to have the participants see how everything fits together.
- Basics of Agile
This is a non certification training program to be offered by knowledgehut, which provides practical aspects and hands on experience on JIRA and GreenHopper for your agile projects. The training will make you more versatile working on these applications.
"Contact KnowledgeHut for any queries and clarifications related to Agile + GreenHopper training"
This training must require participantsto be through with basics of Agile and any idea or experience using JIRA and GreenHopper would be deemed helpful to acquire more practical knowlegde. An indiacative list of people with experinec in agile would be:
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software developers
- Software coders
- Software testers
- Anyone pursuing either Certified Scrum Master or PMI Agile Certification.