What is Agile? Agile is a set of principles and values as defined by Agile Manifesto (www.AgileManifesto.org) The term Agile is some times used as an umbrella term that cover many product development frame work such as Scrum, XP (eXtream Programming) etc., . Scrum is one of the Product development frameworks that follow the principles of Agile. A brief overview of Scrum can be found here
In this class, the attendees will learn the Principles and Values of Agile and will explore in detail the practices of the Scrum Framework. During the one day session, the trainer will share his years of experience in coaching teams to become Agile using the Scrum framework. Practical tips on what works and what doesn't, how to create an environment for hyper productive team, etc will be shared during this class.
In this Agile Fundamentals 1-day workshop, you'll learn not just the principles of Agile, but gain a core understanding of the thinking behind the terms. Participants will come away with a solid grasp of the values, principles, and practices that have led Agile Software Development to be seen as the next, more successful, generation of software development practices and methodologies.
Introduction to Agile Principles
- Introduction to Agile Principles
- Why practice Agile?
Introduction to Scrum Process framework
- Scrum roles and responsibilities (Product Owner, Scrum Master, TeamLeads)
- Scrum Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospective)
- Scrum Artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog)
Introduction to User Stories (Requirements) and Estimating techniques
- User Stories and Requirements.
- Relative Sizing techniques to estimation your project.
Planning and Monitoring a Project
- Agile Project / Release Planning and Sprint Planning
- Monitoring Progress of your project - sprint & release burndown
- Distributed Scrum
- Scrum and Large Projects
- Other Agile approaches (e.g Kanban)
- Agile Adoption
This is a non certification agile training program offered by KnowledgeHut. You can earn 8PDU's certificate for the participation. For more info please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-469-442-0620, +9180-42039469
"Contact KnowledgeHut for any queries and clarifications related to Agile and Scrum training"
At KnowledgeHut we understand the pain organizations go through when transforming from traditional approaches to adopting the Agile methodology. Our proven Integrated Agile Process framework (KH-IAPF)ensures that this transition is as smooth as possible without the burden of feeling the pain change brings about.
Our Agile consultants and Coaches have done many Agile Implementations using Scrum. Their combined industry experience coupled with Agile implementation skills brings a result oriented approach to Agile adoption, while closely interacting with key stakeholders and sponsors.
KnowledgeHut Consulting's Agile Solutions provides a strong base of well-defined and institutionalized Agile solutions that:
- Aligns business and IT goals ensuring collaboration for right solutions and better ROI
- Integrates software development and management practices to develop an end-to-end Agile framework that fits the organization's needs
- Accommodates rapidly changes customer requirements with greater flexibility
- Increase the rate of success across the distributed enterprise landscape by scaling agility.
- KnowledgeHut's Integrated Agile Framework is a systematic and holistic model for Enterprise Agility.
KnowledgeHut's Integrated Agile Framework is a systematic and holistic model for Enterprise Agility.
As this is a introdcutory training on agile framework, its suited for all people with varied experience level including the ones who wants starts with agile. This training and certification is ideal for
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software developers
- Software coders
- Software testers
Team Leads or Team Members who are interested in learning more about Scrum and leading Agile projects.