When SAFe® 4.0 was launched, it helped the organizations to deliver innovations for Lean software and systems engineering. It depicted a noteworthy point of reference of development for the Framework and has steadily gained prevalence in the world.
In any case, advanced interruption is driving development at speeds we've never observed, so while organizations have been busy with implementing SAFe®, the team at Scaled Agile Inc. have been occupied with ensuring how to keep the framework updated with rising improvement and innovation patterns. Finally, they released the latest version of SAFe®- SAFe® 4.5. It's an impression of field inquire about from many usages, feedback from our clients and communities, and new advances made in the learning pools whereupon SAFe® is constructed.
is like a big tent framework that can manage any organization regardless of size and complexity. SAFe®
is not just about IT areas and software, but it provides a scenario to develop larger solutions. The ®SAFe®4.5
framework is also known as SAFe®
for Lean Enterprises. A large portion of the main organizations have changed to Leading SAFe®
4.5 to accomplish the economic development rate by boosting the collective performance at each level since it has the following improvements-
- More Flexibility and configurability
- Faster Innovation with Lean Startup cycle and UX technology
- Improved new feature delivery with Scalable DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- New Implementation Roadmap for implementing strategy implementation
- Backward compatibility
- Ease of operation
SAFe® 4.5 is for whom
After the tremendous achievement of SAFe®, the increasing scope of Leading SAFe® 4.5 makes it broadly acceptable in all the business parts. Leading SAFe® 4.5 certification is a universally perceived skill much required by the following people to support up their performance and career prospects.
- Directors, CIOs, VPs, Executives, Leaders & Managers,
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management Professionals
- Program & Project Managers
- Product & Product Line Managers
- Portfolio Managers and Process Leads Managers
- System and Solution Architects and many others associated with project management and execution
In addition to that, Leading SAFe® 4.5 certification makes you more eligible to:
- Work as a part of Agile team on ART (Agile Release Train)
- Plan and execute iterations
- Demo values
- Improve training processes
- Planning program increments
- Join other teams to work on the Agile projects
Needless to say, if you are an Agile practitioner in any of the aforestated roles or working in the above domains, that is sign enough that you clearly need help with Leading SAFe® 4.5 to upgrade and upskill your current profile.
Each Leading SAFe® 4.5 practitioner needs to implement the advantages of executing the gained abilities as early as possible. The Leading SAFe® 4.5 program is intended to enable the SAFe® practitioners to perform well that encourages them to demonstrate their credibility in more sectors. Leading SAFe® 4.5 framework gives you enough guidance to comprehend and meet the desired parameters of your services or end product.
SAFe® 4.5 has come up with four configurations-
- Full SAFe®
- Portfolio SAFe®
- Large Solution SAFe®
- Essential SAFe®
These above-mentioned 4 configurations allow you to pick the best-suited configuration according to specific project requirements. Here are the top 5 vital signs you may need to know before achieving the SAFe® 4.5 certification:
Leading SAFe® 4.5 certification enhances the capacity to develop. Delivering the best-in-class quality in the shortest time frame makes it easy to decide the implementation strategy of Leading SAFe® 4.5. Constructing quality software and delivering it in a short time helps improve customer satisfaction.
The credibility increases with improved productivity. For the desired result, the team members’ quality of work and productivity matters a lot as it produces confidence within the team members to achieve the project target on time.
3. Engaging employees-
As per the report of SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management), “highly dedicated employees give their 21% of hard work and among 21%, 65% are less likely to switch to the jobs at other organizations.”
This clearly indicates the importance of engaging the team members to attain agility in its true essence.
4. Quality delivery to market-
Lean-Agile methodologies are always in use to deliver the better values to the clients and the market. Organizations, after implementing Leading SAFe®4.5, are experiencing a 30-75% increase in delivery time.
5. Program execution-
Program execution is the center of SAFe®. Leading SAFe® 4.5 certification enhances the performances of Research & Development or IT projects. SAFe® 4.5 certification helps the professionals to grow faster within the organization along with helping other team members to perform better and get better at their roles every day.
SAFe® Agilist (SA) Certification
Scaling Agile certifications are the latest buzz in the medium and large-scale organizations. Hardly any organizations are left to execute and incorporate the Agile tools and procedures in their processes. If your organization is implementing Leading SAFe® 4.5 and wants its employees to gain more knowledge on the Scaled Agile practices, it is time you attend SAFe® Agilist (SA) training.
What you will learn:
On completion of the course, attendees will be able to-
- Apply SAFe® principles to scale Lean-Agile development practices in the organizations
- Recognize where to apply Lean-Agile principles
- Consistently investigate, incorporate, deploy
- Empower with the Lean-Portfolio
- Facilitate the improvement of large solutions
- Enhance the Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation internally in the organizations
What Attendees will get:
Given below is a list of essentials the attendees will obtain-
- Instructor-Led Classroom training
- 16 PDUs and 16 SEUs
- Courseware by Scaled Agile, Inc.
- 1 attempt for the SAFe® Agilist examination for free
- 1-year membership with the SAFe® community platform
- Free downloadable reference material
- Course completion certificate
- Anyone can attend the course
- Those who want to take the SA exam need-
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, project management
- Scrum experience
Exam Details for SAFe® 4 Agilist course:
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Delivery: Web-based, timed, closed book
- Exam Access: Attendees can access the exam from the SAFe® community platform after completing the course
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
- Number of questions: 45
- Passing Marks: 34 out of 45 (76% passing score)
After completing the course and passing the exam, attendees will not only be able to develop the globally demanding skill set but also enable their enterprises to sustain in an aggressive marketplace. Follow this effective way of being a SAFe® Agilist (SA) to become a change agent of your team.
Leading SAFe® 4.5 framework helps you deploy 'quality solutions' speedier with decreased efforts. Quality, as you already know should be delivered at the processing stages and Leading SAFe® 4.5 certification encourages you to do this with improved vision and certainty.