SAFe is by far the most widely accepted framework for Scaling Agile practices at enterprise level. SAFe not only helps scaling Agile practices across geographies, but also focusses on scaling it vertically from teams to the portfolio. As a System , it helps to scale agile practices. The heartbeat of the SAFe enterprise is the PI planning, a planning that involves a lot of individuals and interactions, planning and commitment, risk identification and impediment management. SAFe uses the product Development flow principles and is build on Lean Mindset.
SAFe also suggests the a very simple, yet powerful way for implementation. The creators of SAFe receive constant feedback from practitioners and market and based on the understanding have come up with an Implementation roadmap. This roadmap exposes some of the organizational change management challenges and helps change agents to deal with them. It is a systematic step by step process that leads to be most effective SAFe implementation.
1. What is Enterprise Agility and why is it important today?
2. How does SAFe enable enterprise Agility
3. How do we get Built in Quality, Alignment, Program Execution and Transparency in SAFe way of working?
4. Leadership role in SAFe transformation
5. SAFe ad DevOps
6. Implementing SAFe and what are the challenges