KnowledgeHut brings you a comprehensive e-learning course on The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) Intermediate Service Operation that will help you gain expertise on the day to day management of service operations. The experiential course will help you understand the principles, processes, activities and functions of service operations, and the challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with it.
The in-depth courseware will help you prepare for the intensive 90-minute examination and gain the certificate that will distinguish you as an ITIL® best practices expert. Enroll now and get started on the journey to becoming an ITIL® Expert.
You will become proficient in:
• Service operation
• Service operation principles
• Service operation processes
• Common service operation activities
• Organizing for service operation: functions
• Technology considerations
• Implementation of service operation
• Challenges, critical success factors and risks
• Have completed an accredited course from an ITIL® Accredited Training Provider, such as this course on service operation offered by KnowledgeHut
• Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or other appropriate earlier ITIL and bridge qualifications)
• 90 minute ‘closed book’
• Eight multiple choice, scenario-based questions
• Pass mark is 70% (28/40)