Conflicts are inevitable when people with different personalities and goals are put together to work in the same environment. Quite often, the clash that results leads to extreme anger and animosity, and this can have a very disruptive effect on the entire team. As a leader, you are often called upon to defuse the situation and resolve differences in a collaborative manner, before the situation spirals out of control.
Our one day workshop in Conflict Management and Communication Skills provides you with effective tools to manage stressful situations in the workplace and become a highly successful person and leader. Learn to build conflict resolution techniques that work, and manage complex team dynamics with sensitivity and firmness.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Course Completion Certificate from KnowledgeHut with Credits (1 credit per hour of training).
• Organisational Structure
• Portfolio, Programs and Projects
• Successful portfolio, program and project team relationships
• Conflict and portfolio, program and project team performance
• Conflict resolution approaches
• A more structured approach to conflict resolution – Theory of Constraints
• Enlightened conflict resolution process
• Exploring different Types of Conflict
• Phases of conflict
• Possible dynamics of conflict
• Communication skills and workplace behaviours
• How to conduct positive and constructive interactions with colleagues and customers
• How to de-escalate a conflict situation by choosing from a variety of resolution options.
• Understanding Conflict
• Ascertaining the Conflict situation
• High Conflict Situations
• Conflict Behaviours Coaching
• Common ground focus on synergies
• Agreeing upon a win/win solution
• Developing a plan to implement the solution
• Harnessing the value from the conflict and celebrating the results
• Why managers dismiss conflict
• Aligning conflict stakeholder’s expectations
• Agreeing on specific path to conflict resolution
• Identifying demands versus needs in the context of a common objective
• Neutralizing potential resistance and surfacing assumptions
Demonstration and role plays
In a single line I would say, Leading SAFe sessions were very well arranged with very knowledgeable faculty who is highly experienced in Agile. Great experience overall.Attended workshop in December 2017
Recently Attended the professional scrum course in Pune and it was very nicely organised. Content was well presented with good examples . The overall session was interactive and trainer was very good and responded to our queries Good place to learn !Attended workshop in December 2017
The training met the objectives very well. It was interactive, knowledge packed & engaging!Attended workshop in December 2017
Alex is a fantastic trainer. I did not have much expectation from the training but I have learned a lot in the training. Not only I got to know more about Scrum and its tools but also where to use it and where not to. Alex has immense knowledge in scrum having spent more than a decade as a Scrum Professional. I would recommend everyone to register for this course who wants to know about Scrum processes & practises.Attended workshop in November 2017
Conflict at work can destroy team relationships and lead to an irreversible breakdown of communication. There are many proven approaches to resolve conflicts, and our workshop equips you with the tools and techniques needed to de-escalate the situation and arrive at an amicable solution. As a leader, you will gain the self awareness, diplomacy and communication abilities to work around uncomfortable situations and get your team on the same page again.This power-packed one day workshop will get you well on the way to experiencing greater personal and professional success.
No, there are no prerequisites for this course.
No, there is no online/virtual course for this. This training follows a very experiential format with plenty of exercises and hands on sessions that can be conducted well in a classroom format.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a course completion certificate issued by KnowledgeHut.
You will receive 1 credit per hour of learning.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in FULL (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund. Kindly go through our Refund Policy for more details: http://www.knowledgehut.com/refund
Please send in an email to email@example.com, and we will answer any queries you may have!
This one-day workshop offers value to Entrepreneurs, Business Leaders, Portfolio, Program and Project Managers , Team leaders, Executives, Supervisors, Managers, Union leaders, and all those who want to be more successful in working with others and resolving team conflicts.