A university lecturer by profession, Abiodun specializes in imparting project management training to aspirants. His qualifications include the Project Management Professional (PMP) - PMI certification along with PRINCE2, Organizational Change Management - Prosci ADKAR®, IT Service Management - ITIL®, Scrum Master Certified (SMC) certifications. He is also Business Analysis certified and a member IIBA.
His expertise lies in the following areas; Healthcare, eHealth, IT, Promotion & Behavior Change Communication, HIV & AIDS, Primary Health Care, Disabilities, Youth and Gender, Fund Raising & Not-for-Profit Organizations Management, Team Dynamics, Technical Assistance/Capacity Building, Participatory Learning, Human Rights Based Approach, Stakeholder's Management
Health Human Resource Management, Private & Public Sectors Collaboration and Management
Project Reports, Abstracts & Conference Presentations, Work plans & Projections
- Providing consultancy services in Business Analysis, Project Management, Organizational Change Management and Public Health
- Facilitating training in project management, business analysis, soft skills, proposal development, etc
- Supporting Not-for-profit, business and public service organizations.
• Providing technical support to clients’ in project management, change management and business analysis.
• Managing various projects, monitoring and controlling the projects within constraints of risk, budget, time, resources on custom development initiatives and business process improvements.
Facilitated courses in Sociology and Social Work at under- and postgraduate levels. Lectured courses and moderated exams.