Alexandre Cuva is a passionate Agile problem-solver, Scrum, an Agile Lean coach from Vietnam, Switzerland, and Italy. Having more than 20 years working experience in the software industry, in the financial, insurance, telecom, outsourcing and government sectors, he coaches and trains methods or processes from various aspects.
He’s been actively working to improve the development process and organizational culture. He has lived and worked around the world as a Developer, an Agile Lean Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner, CIO, CEO, and trainer. Whatever the focus of his work, he has always been a team player, quickly embracing new situation and challenges, with experience in Agile and traditional software environments and mentoring and training professionals in his team and organization.
He is well known in Asia for his real experience applying flat management and happiness culture in his Offshore Agile company base in Vietnam and his commitment to Software Craftsmanship.
In charge at the adoption of Agile/Lean practices for a full department, composed of 30 peoples and working on 4 products simultaneously.
The following work has been realized during the Mission:
- Apply Story Mapping to refine their product backlog.
- Put in place an Hybrid Scaled Framework, composed of different frameworks such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, SAFe 4.5 and Less covering Program and operation layers.
- Train Teams
- Align Business and Team
- Configure JIRA
- Facilitate Meetings
- Coach Teams on DevOp, Scrum Master, PO
- help in improving ITIL/COBIT process so they don't become an Impediment in the Agile/Lean adoption
Facilitate Management 3.0 Workshop around the world, from Europe to Asia. Have deep experience applying the practice under offshore environments
Finix Asia is a South-East Asia expertise network gathering more than 10 Coach and Trainer renowned experts and professionnals.
We are sharing and putting together our knowledge, expertise and competences. Finix Asia is unique in bringing together:
• Practice and Research
• Innovation and Performance
• Culture and Change
Alexandre is an agile/lean expert, coach and trainer, helping to create productive workplaces and individuals. Training, consulting and coaching for a range of clients, I focus on helping teams and their organizations become more effective.
Training in agile product management and quality techniques such as Agile Product Design, Specification by Example, eXtreme Programming (XP), Management 3.0, Certified Scrum Developers (CSD) and SAFe 4 Certification (Scrum Master, Leader, Product Ower...)
Coaching Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Team Manager and delivery teams.
- Agile Coach & Training
- Culture Change Facilitator
- Management & Leadership improving excellence
- Team engagement & Coordination
- Audit & Performance improvement
- Quality Assurance Management
- Scope Management
- Management 3.0 & Certified Scrum Developer Official Trainer
- Team & Project Retrospective Facilitator
- Company Keynote speaker
Work & Travel Worldwide, speak english, french and Italian
Alexandre is regularly present in a number Conference event around Europe, inducing Agile Tour, Scrum Gathering and PM Day. His Speeches covers a large scope in Agile Project Management, Scrum, eXtreme Programming, Management 3.0 to mention the major ones.
Up-coming public events where you can meet me.
- Agile Tour World 2017 Da Nang - 3 June
- Agile 2017 Orlando - 8 August
- Global Scrum Gathering Dublin - 1st November