Angel is a very energetic Agile coach who truly enjoys challenges. Putting in place Lean and Agile concepts and practices in very complex environments is my specialty and passion. As an Agile coach, trainer, and mentor, he's supported several multinational organizations in their Agile journeys in the last 10 years.
During his 18+ years of experience in IT Angel has worked in various roles: Agile coach, R&D manager, software developer, software architect, ScrumMaster, and trainer. Angel is a CEC (Certified Enterprise Coach by the Scrum Alliance), a Management 3.0 licensed trainer. Additionally, he teaches video game production at ESNE (University of Design, Innovation, and technology) and Design Thinking at LaSalle University. Angel is also a frequent speaker having participated in more than 40 international conferences and Agile events in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Independent Agile Consultant, Coach and Trainer.
Certified Scrum Trainer (CST)
Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Educator
Professor of Desing Thinking and Customer centricity at the "Masters degree on Agile Methods"
I teach Agile methods and practices at the "Bachelor's degree in video games design and development" program.
Agile coach, trainer and consultant.
Agilar is a network of top quality independent professionals.
For more information about Agilar, visit www.agilar.org
Leader, mentor, trainer and head coach in the transformation to Agile methods.
Chairman of the international Agile Experts Group at ING RBI.
I've successfully led a deep agile transformation, including IT and business departments, of this 1000+ employees bank from the trenches starting from scratch.
This transformation includes going from:
- silos to multidisciplinary teams.
- comprehensive requirements & UML diagrams to Agile inceptions & User Stories
- no portfolio management to kanban portfolio management
- reactive improvement initiatives to continuous improvement and regular retrospectives.
- 29 steps SDLC to 5 Steps SDLC
- no Agile knowledge to full training and implementation of Agile, Scrum and kanban.
- remarkable growth of business and IT employees satisfaction
- drastic improvement of Business - IT communication and collaboration
- remarkable reduction of technical and functional debt
- remarkable reduction of waste & process complexity in product development
Great training and lecturer . We got to learn from lots of study materials using practical examples of how to implement Scrum