Ante is a program and project manager for complex IT projects. His expertise lie in international implementation projects that roll out in several countries for multinational clients. His consulting background include IT Consultant primarily for area of IT Consolidation/Optimization, IT Service Management (based on ITIL), IT Governance (PPM consulting & integration) and Business Technology Optimization.
Referenced projects as PM / consultant:
- Storage Migration Project - migration of core storage to a new technology
- ITSM Implementations based on ITIL v2 - Service Support
- ITSM Implementations based on ITIL v2 - Service Delivery Processes
- IT Governance alignment project
- PM Methodology implementation project
- Migration of NT domain space to AD (WW rollout, over 50 NT domains)
- 10Net Migration project - migration to new IP (WW rollout, over 200 sites)
- Core DataCenter LAN refresh Project - L2 and L3 migration of core datacentre LAN for 2 redundant DC's(WW impact)
- Hardware Refresh programme - replacement of over 60 servers with various roles placed over WW sites
- Various local/regional projects (B2B RSA Upgrade project, VMware Upgrade project, Documentum deployment project, NTP upgrade project, etc...)
His specialties: Project management, service management consulting and IT Governance / PMO consulting services, training and mentoring.