DBA, PMP, CLSSBB ,
Is a US Air Force veteran with 13 Years of active service as Acquisition officer (Program Management) and with three decades of Industry experience as Project and Program Manager.
• Instructor for Project Management Professional (PMP) Boot Camp
• Present Project Management Institute (PMI) Knowledge Areas and Process Groups as detailed inthe Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) during PMP preparation courses
- Instruct the benefits of using EVM to control project cost and schedule
• Develop curriculum and employ best practices in instructional methods and technical training toprepare students for the Project Management Professional Certification exam.
• Instruct Microsoft Project 2010/2013, preparing participants to schedule and manage projects.