Bojan Pajkovski is a Certified Program and Project Manager (MSP®, PMP®, PRINCE2®) with solid international management skills and experience working with billion dollar businesses and organizations.
His rich experience comes from working with customers, suppliers, and virtual teams based in USA, China, India, and Europe. His work is unhampered by time zones or cultures and he displays his skills and expertise in all competence areas. Capable of leading programs, mentoring and training teams and managing multiple projects with only consultative direction from senior management, Pajkovski’s goal is success and delivery of projects irrespective of their scale and complexity.
He bridges the gap between technical development and business and enjoys managing challenging, and strategically important projects. His specialties include Program and Project Management; Leadership; Stakeholder Engagement; and Customer Value based Management approach.
Trainer of the Project Management Professional (PMP)® course.
• Hosting PMP® workshops in Copenhagen, Warsaw, Oslo, Stavanger, Berlin, Prague, Helsinki
• Number of participants ranging between 4 and 12.
Drive all verification activities within S30/S40 chipset platforms
Drive all error management activities within S30/S40 chipset platforms
Increase operational efficiency and SW error correction time by streamlining existing error management processes.
• Evaluate existing processes for handling errors from different SW organizations.
• Manage and prioritize errors for 5 SW development teams, in line with business needs.
• Facilitate and host error correction camps with 50+ SW developers.