Cyril is a delivery and results focused Program & Change Manager with over 20 years consulting experience managing the development and delivery of strategic business development and IT infrastructure solutions into public and private sectors throughout EMEA.He is a highly focused and hands-on trainer having mentored professionals and organizations in change management and leadership strategies. With such niche certifications such as SAFe® 4 Certified Program Consultant, PRINCE2 and MSP, Cyril is committed to providing the IT world better qualified and technically solid professionals.
- Helping clients across the globe reshape their organisations using structured change management tools and techniques leading to positive business outcomes.
- Providing leadership on Change & Project/Programme Management workshops and training deliveries for enterprise and government organisations along with guidance and mentorship for course participants.
Providing project/program management leadership on infrastructure projects as part of global IT strategic change programs.
* Developing and implementing strategic application and networking infrastructure programs that are aligned with the client’s strategic objectives.
* Providing senior management with periodical program and forecasting reports along with trend analysis on project projections.
* Working closely with global virtual teams to identify business opportunities using business intelligence to develop business initiatives that will help clients meet their strategic objectives.
* Worked closely with Programme Manager, 3d party suppliers and other key client stakeholders to successfully deliver a business critical centralised property management system worth £1M to service users across UK.
* Performed engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures in accordance with corporate methodologies to ensure profitable and successful execution of consulting engagements as measured by regional goals and customer satisfaction.
* Key Achievement: The project delivered business value for Network Rail by introducing an improvement in management of operational costs and economies of scale.