Senior leadership professional with 20 years of significant work experience in Global End to End delivery including people, process and delivery / project / program / portfolio management leadership activities. Highly motivated professional with deep understanding of Telecom, IT & Network integration space. Excellent communicator with emphasis on building strong customer relationships. Experience in managing varied communities’ viz. MNCs, Telcos, Global clients, Software houses, Service providers, Suppliers & Government organisations.
Delivered high-profile projects & programmes of work, typically with large budgets up to 12 mil Euros. An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with an ability to relate to people at any levels of business & management across the globe. Thorough knowledge in IT Service Management & ITIL processes' based Service delivery for high efficiency, value & minimum cost of ownership.
In-depth experience in Projects & Programs using DevOps practices – balancing b/w Change & Stability, b/w Development & Operations, effective integration b/w Development & Operations, Culture, Automation & Measurement and Continuous delivery, deployment and integration.
My objective is to look out for a career offering continual growth opportunities with people/process – oriented organisation, utilising my skills & experience gained. Committed to work hard with smarter, faster & further and contribute to the growth of the organisation with strong emphasis on exemplary customer service & satisfaction.
• Project/Program/Delivery Management and Service Operations
• People management with accountability on Projects, Delivery and Operations
• Global cross functional matrix management - Customer Life-cycle management
• IT & Telecom Infrastructure Management/New Service Development, Testing & Roll-out
• Training delivery (ITIL, ITSM, CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 2017, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP and DevOps)