An HR technology professional who works closely with clients to find the optimal solution to address their business and HR/technology needs. With 14 years of experience in technical software development roles, I purposefully transitioned to HR in 2009. I support HR and business leaders to leverage current and new technology to gain efficiencies and improve services to their internal/external clients.
I support clients with all aspects of HR processes/technology, including:
• Developing requirements, evaluating solutions, and recommending new technology
• Project management
• Evaluating and documenting current processes
• Leveraging advanced functions in Excel, such as macros and pivot tables
• Optimizing how organizations use existing applications
• Assisting in troubleshooting and training
• Partnering with IT
Additional services include authoring articles and product documentation.
As a former global people leader, I understand the time constraints placed on managers today, and how HR solutions can ensure the most effective use of their time.
Specialties: HR Technology, Excel, Proof Reading, Team Building and Mentoring.