In his long career, Mansoor has demonstrated the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of highly competitive organizations, cutting-edge markets, and fast-paced environments through trainings, mentoring and counselling.
He is leading business entrepreneur, professional services consultant, program director and senior program manager offering a unique blend of skills, experience and capabilities across a wide range of industry sectors.
Presently offering over 18 years’ experience and commercial industry knowledge in Portfolio, Program and Project Management with an ability to continually define, structure and deliver a number of high-profile, high-value, complex and challenging programs of works. To date, he has experience of managing financial budgets in excess of up to AU$40M in value, leading large-scale teams from concept to handover phase.
• Manage and to provide thought leadership to the Owners Corporation.
• Accountable to the Board and acting as a direct liaison between the Board and the building management.
As a Lecturer – Contracts and Procurement Management Practices, I teach and mentor contract management practitioners and professionals
• Writing a winning Contract
• Negotiations Skills and Strategies
• Types of Contracts – Fixed Price, Time and Material , Cost Reimbursable
• Absorb the complexity of managing today’s contracts and providers
• See modern techniques for strategically managing the range of contracts in your portfolio
• Obtain tools and techniques to get real results and performance through strategic thinking
• Benchmark your organisation against best practices, and chose the practices right for you
• Be conversant in the key aspects of law that affects managing contracts
As a Director on the board of PMI Sydney Chapter, I am responsible for steering the organisation along with my fellow senior level board members to ensure we support organisations in the pursuit of excellence in the delivery of complex projects by enhancing membership experience and ongoing communications.
• Introduced PMI ACP,PBA & PgMP Exam preparation courses for PMI Sydney & Melbourne Chapter.
• Mentoring professionals conducted by PMI Sydney Chapter.
• Volunteer Induction Pack, Events, Reward and Recognition Program, and Progression Path;
• SME in the contributor for PMI Standard for Organisational Project Management (OPM);
• Knowledge Management Lead for PMI USA, a Utility Industry Community of Practice;
• Reviewer for IIBA BABOK and PMI requirements management standards.
Paradigm Innovations is a professional services practice which provide top-performing Portfolio and Program Managers to resolve complex and challenging projects for major organisations such as Telsta, Optus, Nestle and Airbus Helicopters.
• Set-up, build and establish a brand new professional services and consultancy practice which specialised in providing top performing Senior Program and Portfolio Managers across the globe;
• Presented at client meetings with the Program Advisory Group of Senior PMO and Senior level Project Managers to gain an understanding of their needs;
• Negotiating the terms of engagement, key project milestones, deliverables and budgets;
• Managing the structure of each milestones to ensure each program of works is delivered on time and in line with agreed budget;
• Leading a portfolio of programs with up to 70 IT infrastructure and software application based projects at any given time;
• Established multi-functional technology based engineers and teams and was a key contributor and business mentor for a PMO office with up to 250 resources in Australia for Telstra;
• Managed the design and development of innovative software systems and applications;
• Identifying ways to transform the business, to generate and improve results;
• Supporting over AU$1.2B with unique ability to drive transformational change;
• Provided strategic assessment, review and business analysis for projects valued to AU$150M.
• Implemented our terms of reference for the portfolio management executive committee, that would oversee our portfolio Governance program and newly established global PMO;
• Identified Governance and established each project methodology creating early estimates for the Portfolio Governance Program, containing 12 program work streams;
• Supported portfolio management disciplines working across business and operational strategy, Governance framework, portfolio and program of works.