I’m a Computer Science Engineering graduate with 12+ years of overall experience, working for different companies in various capacities including Developer, Test Engineer, Automation Engineer, Scrum Master and an Agile Coach. As an Agile Transformation Change Agent, I have worked with R&D, product-based & service-based companies in their journey with Agile Transformation. I have trained 800+ software professionals and coached over 400 software professionals in the journey of Agile transformation.I believe in “people development” for any organization to achieve the desirable future state.
- Training, Mentoring, Facilitating and Coaching teams as a change agent for Agiletransformation.
- Developed and delivered team and organization training materials and workshops, building knowledge and skills to facilitate the Agile transformation.
- Established and supported communities of practices to promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help individuals develop into them.
- Developed a learning path for the internal coach development as part of the sustenance program of Agile Transformation initiative
- Brought in Agile best practices such as time-boxing, continuous integration, code/design reviews, transparency, accountability, rally tracking, product visioning, technical debt reduction, self-management, empowerment and role training resulting in continuous improvement of the team
- Certified agile coach, CertifiedScrumProfessional and PMI Agile Certified Practitioner. Worked in agile development in small start-up environments and in a large international corporation with 2 weeks-3 months release cycles. Actively participated in transition from waterfall to agile process in an intercontinental team
- Conductedworkshops on using Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP and Kanban) in implementing software solutions
- Passionate to help organizations improve their ability to improve and Help organizations with strategies on Scaling and Sustaining the Agile adoption
- Provide support and assistance to implement the change and achieve the desired objectives with Agile adoption
- Enable teams in asking questions, practice skills and set goals against which they can measure progress over time
- Get people in organization to believe in themselves and inspire them to do more than what they think they can do.
- Foster team and individual growth through coaching, mentoring, and serve as a resource person and by encouraging collaboration among team members
- Experience in setting up engineering practices like TDD, BDD, Continuous Programming, Continuous Integration, One click deployment, Code Refactoring
- A track record of rapidly identifying core issues, areas of opportunity, and solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiency of development processes spanning the entire SDLC
- Groomed teams in different ways of conducting Retrospectives which enables them to surface the problems and demonstrate shared responsibility in addressing the issues
- Conducted walkthrough sessions and trainings for employees in software testing, web services testing, SQL and Scrum as well as submitted knowledge documents on knowledge web portal
- Encouraging team to come up with new ideas by time to time appreciation, task rotation, giving ownership, regular team meetings, value-stream mapping, brainstorming
- Cross-functional experience with aim to learn different aspects of software development