A versatile technology professional with over 11+ years’ experience in the IT industry involving the full software development life cycle, AmanpreetSidhu is an Agile Scrum Master/Agile trainer in prestigious small, medium and large IT enterprises and has worked on projects spanning across various technologies.
She is specialized in Agile Transformation Projects among Fortune 500 organizations in various domains such as Finance, Banking, Gaming, Data analytics, Healthcare, Human Resources, and Customer Relationship Management. Aman has successfully delivered major programs for global clients including but not limited to UNICEF, WHO SAP, RBS (Royal Bank of Scotland), Genpact, Suncorp Australia, Metro health hospitals and services Au, Integratedliving and EnergyX Australia.
Worked as an Agile consultant offering expertise, analysis and recommendations on the active projects at Suncorp, Metro Hospital, Energex and Integrated Living Australia Ltd. Identified the key issues across projects and consequently tailored and implemented action plans to resolve the idnetified issues.
• Coach/Mentor team members and peers on the agile methodology and its implementation during the project development life cycle;
• Facilitate sprint planning workshops with poker sessions for better estimates;
• Break down tasks in user stories;
• Lead daily stand ups, demos and sprint retrospectives;
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without passing on the blame, with an emphasis on team spirit;
• Aid discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution sessions;
• Introduce appropriate agile methodologies based on projects/programs at work;
• Train in applied methodologies by implementing the XP/Kanban /Lean and Scrum where applicable;and
• Disseminate Agile values & principles throughout the organization.
Contributed towards two new exciting initiatives in their critical transition state. Had an opportunity to work with senior stakeholders and technical staff by adopting best practices for continuous delivery in SAFE environment.
• Tracking and sharing iteration progress (day-to-day work), ensuring team agrees to iteration
• Removing any impediments and shielding the team from external distraction and interference with
• Work with the Product Owner and team to ensure backlog is well groomed and managed , is fully prioritized, change controlled and estimated;
• Ensure team members are aligned with strategic and delivery goals;
• Build a team environment with people working together towards a common goal;
• Provide coaching to team members and stakeholders on Agile framework practices;
• Produce standard Agile artifacts, for e.g., Big Visible Charts and Back- logs;
• Responsible for Story management, Retrospective Facilitation and Iteration Kick-offs; and
• Facilitate Agile and Scrum ceremonies and workshops.
An experienced Agile Project manager and Agile coach with industry wide experience of successfully managing the delivery of very large and critical projects. Positioned my experience into use by extending managerial support in running various projects by providing agile consultation to multiple teams, managements and stakeholders. I also helped teams transition from waterfall to Scrum framework as an Agile Consultant across multiple projects and programs.
• Mentor team members, stakeholders and executive team adopt agile practices;
• Creating and successfully applying training programs ;
• Executing plan for the development of Agile as a core competency;
• Delivering projects within scope and budget ;
• Planning and implementing an effective system of project governance;
• Developing strategy for teams and programs using adaptive and agile techniques;
• Facilitating strategy workshops using emergent analysis with diverse and varied group of
• Managing complex software development, architecture, and integration projects;
• Mentoring and leading less experienced team members;
• Managing stakeholder communications; and
• Managing a combination of internal and vendor resources to deliver projects.