Tre Green is a IT Delivery and Operations Consultant who works with all levels of IT Leadership (C-level through middle management) to define and implement solutions to improve business value delivery and overall IT organizational performance. Tre knows it takes more than mastering the IT delivery model/approach of the month to turn a IT function into a high performing unit. Creating high performing IT teams require clear delivery structures, performance targets and expectations that are aligned to the strengths of your resources along with robust operational supports that help mitigate/neutralize their weaknesses.
During his 20-years in consulting Tre has worked at prestigious firms such where he has guided numerous Fortune 500 clients successfully through the steps of an IT Transformation.
Over the past 27-years Tre has held many of the leading IT professional certifications including the Scaled Agile Program Consultant (SPC4), Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Cisco Design Professional (CDP) and the Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Tre holds a MBA with a concentration in Project Management from DeVry University and when not assisting clients he can be found nurturing his fondness for billiards, military history, and finding “forever homes” for homeless pets.
Areas of Expertise:
- PPM/PM Systems (Agilecraft, CA Clarity, Jira, Planview, Primavera, HP, Microsoft, Rally (Agile Central), Version One)
- Delivery Methodologies (Kanban, LeSS, Scrum, SAFe, RUP, RAD, Waterfall, XP)
- Governance Frameworks (PMBOK, Prince2, CMMI, OPM3, CoBIT, ITIL,TOGAF, DoDAF, MODAF)
- OCM Frameworks (Kotter, Lewin, Burke-Litwin)
- Business Process Reengineering (Six Sigma, DFSS, BPMN)