Owing to the earning potential, career opportunities rating, and job openings, Data Science has become the No.1 job in the tech world. Corporations like Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, Dow Jones, Liquidnet, Deloitte, JP Morgan Chase, Citi, BirlaSoft, Novartis, Primesys Technologies, TRANZACT, Goldman Sachs, etc. are hiring data scientists to join their team.
Considering the job of a data scientists has been described as the “Sexiest job of the 21st century”, there are definitely certain benefits associated with it, including:
- Lucrative Pay: Data scientists are in high demand and low supply, which is why it is one of the highest paying jobs nowadays.
- Bonuses: Apart from the pay, data scientist get excellent bonuses as well along with other perks like signing and equity shares.
- Knowledge: There is a high demand for knowledge in data science. You are likely to have a Masters or a PhD when you become a data scientist. With such qualifications, you can even work as a researcher or lecturer
- Location of work: Most businesses that collect data are located in developed countries. You can get a job with high salary and have great standard of living.
- Networking: Through conferences, international journals and other platforms, you can build a network of data scientists.