We notice hundreds like us coming to and leaving the office every day. Wearing identical clothes, carrying similar accessories, using the same routes as everyone else, these people walk and work in a horde. And then there are some who wear the white collars and influence even the air in the office. Which of these groups do you belong to or aim to be in?
There are certain tell-tale signs that indicate that you are in dire need of a training and must accomplish a certification. As soon as you see yourself in any one of the below situations, you should know it’s time for a quick and effective certification to pull you up and set you back on the right track-
- You’ve been eyeing the promotion for a long long time: And it still continues to evade you! Identify what is it you lack in; is it Soft Skills or Advance Technical Skills? Get a certification that is driving the current job market and is in line with your future goals.
- You’ve hit the rut at your workplace: Uninspired and lost, you should take the help of accredited certification to elevate you.
- You don’t have the time to squander on getting another degree: Though you recognize you need to increase your expertise and need the documents to support them, you just don’t have enough time for it. The best part about professional certifications is that they are just as effective and are completed within days!
- You are no different than the one next to you: Even s/he does the exact same work as you, or the one before. Whether it is IT, or Quality, an official recognition, by an authoritative body will set you apart from your peers and make you visible, even within the crowd.
- You are obviously not happy with your paycheck: An additional mention of a prominent certification has increased the value of paychecks by 15%. And that is a fact and not an myth!
- You’ve lost the purpose that used to drive you: You have had the taste of success in the past, but it is not there anymore. Whether you need to pump-up your usual routine, or get out and start a new one, you need the training to help you do that.