Modern businesses no longer have to worry as much about creating and maintaining data centers, thanks to cloud computing. As a result, businesses have discovered new methods for cutting costs while reaping the rewards of scalability and efficiency. AWS is still regarded as the innovator in the large-scale, reasonably priced cloud infrastructure and services provision. This cheat sheet might be useful for those seeking AWS careers or vying for AWS certifications.
AWS Cheat Sheet
Let's check what the AWS cloud cheat sheet is. The most important topics in the AWS vocabulary are covered in an AWS cheat sheet. AWS services and details about AWS and cloud computing are among the fundamental concepts that form AWS. AWS services list and products cheat sheet provides information on these fundamental concepts. Information on cloud computing and AWS (Amazon Web Services) should be included in any AWS terminology cheat sheet. The AWS services cheat sheet will provide you with the basics of Amazon Web Service, like the type of cloud, services, tools, commands, etc. You can also download the aws cheat sheet pdf for your reference.
Opt for Cloud Computing Courses online to develop your knowledge of cloud storage, databases, networking, security, and analytics and launch a career in Cloud Computing.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an Amazon.com platform that offers a variety of cloud computing services. AWS does not require the establishment of an in-house data center or the use of general-purpose leasing servers. AWS is a collection of various cloud computing services and applications that are easier to use, more flexible, and more reliable. The AWS networking and cloud cheat sheet explain the various AWS features.
Types of AWS Services
The different types of AWS Services are:
- Networking & Content Delivery.
- Machine Learning.
- Security, Identity, and Compliance
The AWS components cheat sheet provides information on the following:
- VPC: An AWS virtual data center called an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is made up of a number of separate resources. A developer can use amazon virtual private cloud to construct a virtual network for resources in an isolated portion of the Amazon Web Services cloud. AWS user can access amazon VPC via an Internet gateway or on premises data centre via the hardware virtual private network connection tool or a variety of AWS tools and other vendor VPCs.
- Direct Connect: This method is used to connect the host network directly to AWS without using the Internet.
- Route 53: The 53 port is used by a scalable and highly available Domain Name System (DNS) and domain name registration service. Route 53 connects user queries to AWS or on premised internet services.
- EC2: This virtual server offers cloud computing with scalability.
- Elastic Beanstalk: It is a service that allows you to deploy and scale web applications and services. Upload your code, and Elastic Beanstalk will handle the rest, including capacity provisioning, load balancing and auto scaling as well as application health monitoring.
- Lambda: It is a computing service that autonomously manages computer resources and executes code in response to events.
- EC2 Container Service: We can simply run and manage Docker containers across a cluster of EC2 machines using the EC2 Container Service.
- S3: It stands for Simple Storage Service and enables the cloud storage of flat files and data objects of any kind. It is dependable, scalable, and secure.
- CloudFront: A content delivery network is defined by CloudFront. It offers a method for high data transfer speeds and low latency content distribution to end consumers.
- Glacier: For safe, long-lasting storage for long-term data preservation and backup, use Glacier, a low-cost storage solution.
- Elastic File Storage: Amazon EFS file systems that use Standard storage classes store data and information across several availability zones in an AWS Region. EFS file systems may expand to petabytes, provide high performance, and provide massively parallel access to your data from computing instances.
- Snowball: It offers data archiving capabilities for data that no longer needs to be actively accessed. It is used to move massive volumes of data into and out of AWS utilizing secure appliances.
- AWS Storage Gateway: AWS storage gateway is a collection of hybrid cloud storage services that enable on-premises access to virtually limitless cloud storage.
- Relational Database Service (RDS): As a component of the relational database, RDS (Relational Database Service) enables the storing of data objects. It makes setting up, running, and scaling well-known relational databases on the cloud simple.
- DynamoDB: In order to handle distributed replicas of data for high availability, DynamoDB is a scalable NoSQL data store.
- ElastiCache: With ElastiCache, we may access data from an in-memory caching system, which enhances application speed. It is a technique for cloud database caching.
- Redshift: This data warehousing solution is quick and completely managed, making it affordable to analyze any data using the current Business Intelligence tools.
- Data Migration Service (DMS): It makes it simple and secure to move databases to the cloud. Additionally, databases may be converted using it.
- Amazon EMR: Web indexing, data mining, and log file analysis are examples of big data operations that may be carried out with the aid of Amazon EMR or Amazon Elastic MapReduce.
- Data pipeline: It facilitates the transfer of data between services. It serves as a tool for routine, data-driven activities.
- AWS Elasticsearch: Elasticsearch may be deployed, run, and scaled with the aid of AWS Elasticsearch, a managed service.
- Kinesis: Working with real-time streaming data in the AWS cloud.
- AWS Machine Learning: It is a service that makes it simple to create intelligent applications.
- AWS QuickSight: It is a cloud-assisted business intelligence solution that makes it simple to draw conclusions from data.
Security and Identity
- IAM: AWS IAM assists in setting up security for each service. It is used to make sure that our other services continue to be secure and off-limits to others.
- Directory service: A controlled directory in the cloud is provided by the directory service. A directory service distributes directory data across numerous servers in a network. While databases are defined by APIs, directories are defined by protocols.
- Inspector: It gives us the ability to examine how our AWS-based apps behave and assists in spotting any security problems.
- AWS WAF (Web Application Firewall): It offers web traffic filters to shield our web application from threats.
- Cloud HSM: It is a Hardware Security Module that assists you in meeting corporate, contractual, and regulatory data security compliance requirements.
- KMS: It's a Key Management Service and provides centralized management of the cryptographic keys used to protect your data.
- CloudWatch: It is employed to produce various metrics. It offers resource and application monitoring.
- CloudFormation: It is a service that assists you in modelling and configuring your AWS resources.
- CloudTrail: It increases user activity visibility by documenting every API call on an account.
- AWS OpsWorks: AWS OpsWorks is a configuration management service that offers managed Chef and Puppet instances.
- AWS Config: It provides a list of AWS resources, allows us to audit the configuration history of AWS resources, and alerts changes.
- Service Catalog: It enables the management of approved IT resource catalogs by enterprises.
- Trusted Advisor: It looks over the AWS setup and looks for ways to boost system performance and cut costs.
- API Gateway: To establish, maintain, monitor, and protect APIs, utilize AWS API Gateway.
- AppStream: It allows many users to stream resource-intensive software like games and applications from the cloud.
- CloudSearch: It is a fully managed search engine for websites and mobile applications.
- Elastic Transcoder: It may be used to quickly and cheaply transcode media files on the cloud.
- Simple Email Service (SES): Emails are sent and received using SES.
- Simple Queue Service (SQS): Messages can be stored in a dependable hosted queue called SQS.
- Simple Workflow Service (SWS): It is used to coordinate all of the processing stages with an application.
- AWS Code Commit: Private Git repositories are hosted via the managed source-control service.
- AWS Code Deploy: Code deployment is automated using AWS Code Deploy.
- AWS Code Pipeline: We can view and automate the procedures needed to deploy software using AWS Code pipeline, a continuous delivery service.
- AWS Amplify: The AWS Amplify tool enables you to link your backend with any mobile or online app. It comes with UI components, a command line interface, and a collection of libraries.
- Mobile Hub: It supports the creation, testing, and tracking of mobile app usage.
- AWS Cognito: Users' app data is securely managed and synchronized across their mobile devices with the use of Cognito, straightforward user identification and data synchronization service.
- Device Farm: By comparing them to actual smartphones and tablets on the cloud, Device Farm aids in enhancing the quality of Android, Fire OS, and iOS apps.
- Mobile Analytics: It is a solution that makes it simple to gather, display, and comprehend app usage data.
- Simple Notification Service (SNS): It facilitates the distribution of messages to users or other applications.
- WorkSpace: This cloud-based desktop computing solution is completely managed.
- WorkDocs: It is a service for storing and sharing documents that have robust administrative controls and feedback features to increase user productivity.
- WorkMail: It is an email and calendaring service that supports the current desktop and mobile applications and provides robust security restrictions.
Download a Printable PDF of the AWS Cheat Sheet
You can download the printable AWS services cheat sheet pdf for future reference.
AWS Services Cheat Sheet – Download Now
Check out the interactive, online AWS Solutions Architect Certification training course for in-depth understanding. It includes 24/7 assistance to assist you as you study. Look for KnowledgeHut Cloud Computing courses to learn the tools, technologies, and trends driving the Cloud Computing revolution. The Knowledgehut course covers a wide range of topics, and you will get to work on different AWS cloud platform necessities while developing fault-tolerant, scalable, and high-availability SaaS applications.
You will get to know the basics of AWS after reading this Amazon Web Services cheat sheet. To demonstrate your proficiency with AWS, you can choose to obtain an online training course and certification. Check out the list of the best AWS certification training courses if you want to advance in your pursuit of certification as an AWS Certified Professional. Opt for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate training to learn the basics of AWS cloud and infrastructure and design enterprise-level cloud architectures.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I learn AWS in 3 months?
It takes at least three to four months to understand the principles for an AWS Operations level, including managing AWS instances and permissions, managing security risks, diagnosing issues, configuring EC2, etc.
2. Is AWS easy for beginners?
It might take as little as a few days or as long as a few months to learn AWS. However, how long it will take you to learn AWS will vary depending on your prior knowledge.
3. How can I learn AWS fast?
Within a few days, you may begin to comprehend AWS's key services. After a few weeks, you can begin to use them practically. Within a month or two, you can anticipate using AWS for professional work.
4. Can a fresher do AWS?
Yes, a fresher can apply for AWS jobs. There are numerous opportunities for AWS jobs for freshers in India.
5. Is AWS a good career?
If you are interested in cloud computing, getting an AWS certification can help you further your career. Along with the abundance of chances, the skills you will acquire will allow you to fit into the IT workplace in a variety of ways.