The full stack developer has become extremely popular, appealing to those who desire a career in the rapidly growing technology sector. It is a job role that requires the candidates to be extremely versatile and possess great IT skills. These professionals are considered to be true all-rounders and masters of their field. Given the constant rise in the demand for these professionals, it can safely be said that the future of full-stack developers is extremely bright. In this article we will explore the reasons to become a full stack developer and its future demand.
What Is Full Stack Development?
Developers who specialize in full-stack development develop both the front-end and the back end of a software or an app (web and mobile). It involves handling the tasks related to programming, designing, managing databases, and debugging websites or applications. It can suffice to say that a full stack developer helps determine the look, feel, and functionality of an application. Even though their job is quite demanding, the full stack developer's future scope across the globe holds great promise. So, if you wish to be a full stack developer and want to know about full stack developer certification cost, you are at the right place.
The Importance of Having a Full-Stack Developer on Your Team
A full-stack developer specializes in multiple domains, which proves extremely beneficial for organizations in many ways. This guarantees a great future for full-stack developers as well. The most important of these benefits include the following.
- Rather than hiring a team of individual professionals specializing in different fields, they can hire just one full-stack developer. These professionals have a working knowledge of every aspect of software development.
- Having full-stack developers as a part of their team can help boost the productivity of organizations. In addition, they help enhance the efficiency of the entire team by reducing the turnaround time for various tasks.
- Full-stack developers can deal with a wide range of software development issues. They possess an in-depth understanding of different software creation layers, which helps them boost efficiency and reduce the wastage of time and resources.
Growth and Demand for Full Stack Developers
Several reasons result in the growth and demand for full-stack developers globally. The most important of these reasons include the following.
- With the advent of the internet era, companies need to establish a strong online presence to maintain their growth prospects. This has enhanced the scope of the full-stack developer future by making them essential for companies looking to move their business online.
- With the boom in the start-up business, the demand for individuals capable of handling multiple technologies has grown significantly. This has helped in creating a great full-stack developer scope in the future.
- Hiring full-stack developers proves to be a more cost-effective option. This eliminates the need to hire multiple experts for a single project.
- One of the reasons that have helped secure the full stack developer future is adaptability and independence. In addition, these professionals are highly skilled and proficient in multiple programming languages.
The Future Scope of Full Stack Developer
According to a report from LinkedIn, the demand for full-stack developers has been increasing at 35% each year since 2015. Another report from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics states that the number of jobs available for these professionals will increase from 135,000 to over 853,000 by 2024. So, in addition to the many job options available, this specific career option is also amongst the best-paid ones. That is why the future of MERN stack developers is quite secure. Enrolling in an online web development certificate program will help you learn the required skills and be industry-ready in a shorter span of time.
7 Reasons Why the Future of a Full Stack Developer is Great!
The top seven reasons have ensured that the future of full-stack developers is great.
- Fewer resources for a company: Hiring full-stack developers minimizes the need for dev resources in developing the best software solutions for diverse applications. They also reduce the turnaround time and minimize the risk of errors which further helps conserve resources.
- Companies prefer generalists or specialists: These professionals are competent in handling both front and back-end coding. This eliminates the need for companies to hire separate specialists to handle these aspects of web application development individually.
- Quality of web applications: Full-stack developers are extremely skilled and versatile, impacting the quality of the software solutions they develop. These professionals are proficient in various languages and hence can develop the most appropriate and high-quality solutions to match client needs.
- Flexibility: One of the qualities that make full-stack developer future secure is their flexibility in handling diverse aspects of application development. These professionals can handle different layers of development with great competence and efficiency, which contributes to their high demand.
- Top-notch companies hire them: Full-stack developers are instantly picked up by the top-notch companies within the technology sector. Their ability to don multiple hats makes them a great choice for companies like Google, IBM, Microsoft, Infosys, etc.
- Freelance opportunities: Full-stack developers can also choose to freelance their services. This gives them the freedom to opt for the highest paying jobs or the ones that help enhance their full stack developer skills and competence levels.
You might also find it interesting to read about FSD Job Description and steps to become full stack developer article.
A full-stack developer is an invaluable asset for companies seeking greater success in the technology sector. With the rapid advances in software and technology, the full-stack developer scope in the future is set to rise. Make your full stack developer career and learning paths effective with KnowledgeHut’s full stack developer certification course and reap the benefits for hands-on learning and resume worthy live projects.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is a full-stack developer a good career in 2022?
Yes, the career option of a full-stack developer is a great choice in 2022. With the rapid advances in software and technology development, the demand for these professionals is on the rise.
2. What is the scope of full-stack developer in the future?
The full stack developer scope in the future is quite bright as an increasing number of companies see them as an invaluable asset.
3. Why full stack is so popular?
Full-stack development involves handling the different aspects of coding and designing software solutions for web and computer applications. The professionals working in this field are extremely versatile and skilled, making them so popular.
4 What type of developers is most in-demand?
Full-stack developers having a working knowledge of various layers of software development and being competent in multiple programming and coding languages are much in demand.
5. Which country is best for full-stack developer?
The best country that offers great full-stack developer future scope is the USA. However, other countries, like Australia, Canada, Sweden, Singapore, and the United Kingdom, also provide great opportunities for these professionals.
6. Does MNC hire full-stack developer?
Most MNCs operating in the technology sector hire full-stack developers. This ensures a great future for full-stack developers with the promise of a rewarding and satisfying career.
7. What is the highest paying coding language?
Python and Java are the two highest-paying coding languages for full-stack developers. In addition, Ruby, C++, C#, SQL, and Golang are some other languages that pay well. You can also enrol for online web development certificate to add more skills to your resume and get benefited.