Agile is a project management process which encourages self-organization, accountability, and teamwork. This methodology progresses a moderate project management process by reducing the time required for review and adaptation. SAFe® combines the power of Agile with Lean product development and systems thinking. It integrates delivery, collaboration, and alignment for multiple Agile teams and provides significant improvements to business agility, including quality, productivity, employee engagement, customer satisfaction, time-to-market, and more.
The new version i.e SAFe® 4.5 was released on June 22, 2017. This advanced version speeds up the delivery process of products and services and also offers a 360-degree build-measure-learn feedback cycle. With four major updates, SAFe® has grown faster with the market since the initial release in 2011 and keeps on being a work in process.
SAFe® 4 Agilist certification helps you to build a strong foundation on Agile practices, standards, and applications required to enhance the probability of the project's overall success. You might be searching for the best institute to take the course and might be thinking why only KnowledgeHut and why not others? Here we answer all your queries about Leading SAFe® 4.5 Certification with KnowledgeHut.
Who is the certifying agency?
SAFe® Enterprise or the Scaled Agile Framework is the provider of this SAFe® 4 Agilist Certification. KnowledgeHut offers this course by professional trainers with years of industry experience.
SAFe® Agilist certification exam cost?
The exam cost for the first attempt is included in the course fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Also, the candidate can retake the exam if not cleared in the first attempt and each retake attempt charges $50.
Who will benefit from leading SAFe® 4.5 course?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Leaders and Executives, Directors, Managers, CIOs, and VPs
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- QA, Development, and Infrastructure Management
- Project and Program Managers
- PMO, Portfolio Managers, and Process Leads
- Product and Product Line Management
Is it mandatory to attend the course or can a person just take the exam directly?
Yes, candidates should have completed the 2 days’ Leading SAFe® 4.5 certification training course to take the exam. After successful completion, of course, your trainer registers you to Scaled Agile, Inc. and after this registration, you will receive an e-mail that includes an exam link. Thereafter, you will have 30-days to take the test.
What do attendees get from the course?
The course registration includes:
- SAFe® 4 Agilist PDF certificate
- SAFe® 4 Agilist digital badge to promote your online accomplishment
- Comprehensive courseware materials by Scaled Agile Institute
- 1-year membership with Scaled Agile
- Access to members-only resources such as advance notice of upcoming SAFe® products, guidance presentations, and webinars
- 16 SEUs and 16 PDUs
- 1 free attempt of the exam as the course fee includes the exam fee
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Note: Due to transactional costs that are applicable while refunding, all cancellations will cause a 5% deduction in the refunded amount.
What topics are covered?
The topics covered in our 2-day course are:
- Introducing the SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Experiencing PI (Program Increment) planning
- Understanding SAFe® Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio and Empowering a Lean Portfolio
Prerequisites for SAFe® 4.5 Certification?
Anyone regardless of experience can attend the course. But the following knowledge and skills are highly recommended for those who really want to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist certification exam:
- 5 plus years of experience in business analysis, testing, product or project management, and software development
- Good experience in Scrum
What will I learn from the course?
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Apply SAFe® to scale Lean and Agile development in your organization
- Identify and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Improve your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Coordinate the development of large value streams
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your organization
How can I apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for Leading SAFe® 4.5 certification exam-
Step 1: Take the 2-day Leading SAFe®4.5 course
Step 2: Your trainer will send all your details to Scaled Agile after successful completion of course. Now, the Scaled Agile, Inc. will send you two emails: a Welcome Letter and a Learning Plan Assignment. The Learning Plan Assignment e-mail includes information about the exam.
Step 3: Take the online SAFe® 4 Agilist certification exam.
Step 4: Once the test is completed with the minimum passing score, Scaled Agile, Inc. will update your profile to disclose the certification.
Step 5: You will receive an email including official notification from Scaled Agile, Inc. which allows you to the member area and helps you to make your profile public within the Scaled Agile Community. 1-year membership with Scaled Agile will be provided as well.
Why KnowledgeHut for Leading SAFe® 4.5?
KnowledgeHut is a silver training partner of Scaled Agile Inc (SAI) and offers world-class learning to its students with excellence and provides in-depth knowledge required to become a successful world-class professional. KnowledgeHut also offers:
- Free materials from Scaled Agile Framework.
- Tricks and tips from our professional Certified Leading SAFe® experts who have years of experience in implementing it in a variety of environments.
- 1-year membership with Scaled Agile included in the course fee.
We hope this article cleared all your queries related to SAFe® 4 Agilist certification. Connect with us to know more about the Leading SAFe® 4.5 course.t