As a PMP® certified professional, there are several benefits for you as an individual, your career and the organization you are working for.
Following are the benefits of PMP® certification:
1) Give an extra boost to your career: PMP® certification gives your career an extra boost by making you eligible for the best roles in the top companies globally.
2) Improve your versatility: It enhances your versatility and expands your skill set through rigorous training and coursework.
3) Higher Salary Potential: Those with a PMP® certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP® certification.
4) Get noticed by Recruiters: Organisations prefer to hire PMP® certified professionals over non-certified professionals. It demonstrates their proficiency in project management and catches a recruiter’s eye immediately.
5) Greater Job opportunity: PMP® certification provides a professional with better job opportunities in the project management world. PMP® certified professionals consistently demonstrate better performance as compared to those without a certification.
6) Language Mastery: PMP® certifications help an individual learn many terms of project management and also become a master of the same by completing the PMP® certification exam.
7) Better Networking: PMP® certification holders are a global community. One can network with other project managers in their field across the globe.
8) Applicable to Most Industries: Companies and businesses look for certified project managers for their organizations. They are not limited to one industry. Companies in all sectors like IT, telecom, business processing, etc seek certified project managers.
9) PMP® Professionals have better project performance: Project managers without the certification lack efficiency as compared to their certified peers, as the standards for PMP® exam are higher than other project management certifications.
10) Get more challenging projects: PMP® certification comes with the potential for greater challenges and responsibilities. Also, the certification shows one’s dedication to project management.