Due to the social media boom, millions of data is being generated every day, helping companies understand consumer needs. At present, all companies- from startups to Fortune 500 are incorporating Machine Learning to make key decisions for their organizations. With data, big and small, being the basis of technological and industrial advancements, Machine Learning will remain an important sector for the next few decades, constantly reshaping itself to the market needs.
Importance and relevance of Machine Learning in industries and daily life
Machine Learning is rapidly becoming a popular technology among tech companies. From Facebook and Instagram feed to surge of price in Uber, Amazon recommendation to fraud detection, all kinds of functions are being performed purely through Machine Learning algorithms, without human intervention and minimal control.
More than half of the world’s population uses some device or another which deploys Machine Learning algorithms. It is inevitable that professionals in the field of Information Technology and Data Science take up Machine Learning programs to stay ahead and be relevant in society. Moreover, there is an increasing demand for professionals with Machine Learning knowledge in every industry with not enough Machine Learning experts.
Listed below are the benefits of getting certified in Machine Learning-
- Garner better job opportunities- Pune is home to Infosys, TCS, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Wipro, Amdocs, Accenture, etc. Machine Learning enables these organizations to become more efficient thereby getting more work done in the same amount of time.
- Overall increase in salary and remunerations- It is obvious when we think of it that with the highest grossing companies using Machine Learning tools, and limited number of Artificial Intelligence professionals out there, the net worth of such professionals will be much more than in any other job. Salaries according to the skills of data scientists in Pune are as follows:
- Data analyst: Rs. 3,07,000
- Python Developer: Rs. 4,09,045
- Data Scientist: Rs. 7,59,095
- Demand curve for Machine Learning experts is steadily going up and will keep going up- It is no surprise that the demand for Machine Learning professionals is increasing every day. The gap between the demand and availability of professionals is being lamented by the Chief Information Officers (CIO) of leading companies. AI is the future with enough job security that IT professionals should think of getting certified in Machine Learning soon. Pune is the eight largest city in India and one of its most important IT hubs. There are several tech companies in Pune that are willing to pay handsomely to skilled Machine Learning professionals. These organizations include PubMatic, Aera Technology, Spatial Corp., Dassault Systems, Talentica Software India, Hella, Ideal Enterprises, Accenture, Druva, Suncore Microsystem, GridEdge Technologies, Infiniopes, DataMetica, Alpha Predictions LLP, Qualys, etc.
- Industries from all sectors are slowly incorporating Machine Learning in their businesses- Availability of tons of free data at the disposal of companies makes it imperative to be used for business purposes. To harness that data and enable clever business venture through the analysis of this data can go a long way. Implementing Machine Learning to work efficiently and competently will put companies ahead of their competitors.
This provides an incentive to private and public sectors to incorporate Machine Learning. From information technology to health care industries or oil and gas mega corporations, every industry is gearing up to make use of the immense insight that Machine Learning provides.