Prerequisites: In terms of Professional experience, you require either 1,500 hours of project practice or a minimum 23 hours of project management prior to the examination.
The minimum educational criterion for Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification is to have a high school diploma certificate or any global equivalent.
Certification: On successful completion of this course, follow steps mentioned below to earn your CAPM® credential.
- Please register and log in to PMI®’s online system to get started. You can also access a printable CAPM® application form.
- Before you apply kindly check to make sure you meet the set eligibility criteria requirements and can record the information on the application.
- Adhere to the timelines set for the CAPM® Certification application process.
- Make sure you apply for Project Management Institute membership right before you apply for the credential and ensure your membership confirmation before you pay for the credential. If the membership has not completely processed, you will be charged non-member rate. If PMI®membership is obtained after you submit payment for the credential, PMI® is not going to refund the difference.
- For more information, you may refer to PMI® handbook by using the link given below:
- You can access the CAPM Exam preparation resources and FAQs to help you prepare by using the below mentioned link:
The Exam: The CAPM® exam is a 3-hour multiple-choice paper consisting of 150 questions. 135 are scored and the other 15 are pre-test and will not be scored.