Apache Spark is an open-source distributed general-purpose cluster-computing framework. It forms an interface for programming entire clusters using implicit data parallelism and fault tolerance. It was formerly developed at the Berkeley's AMPLab of University of California. The Spark codebase was later donated to the Apache Software Foundation, and since then has maintained by the same.
Prerequisites to the Apache Spark tutorial
There are certain things which the Apache Spark aspirants need to know before taking up the Apache Spark Tutorial.
Prerequisites for spark are.
- Basics of Hadoop file system
- Understanding of SQL concepts
- Basics of any Distributed Database (Hbase, Cassandra)
The Apache Spark tutorial is distributed in 21 modules with each of them covering in-depth information on Apache Spark. Most importantly, these modules will cover different topics on Apache Spark and get you acquainted with the concepts one by one.
What the Apache Spark tutorial covers:
- Introduction to Big Data
- Introduction to Apache Spark
- Evolution of Apache Spark
- Features of Apache Spark
- Apache Spark Architecture
- Components of Apache Spark (EcoSystem)’lp;’
- Why Apache Spark
- Advanced Apache Spark Internals and Spark Core
- DataFrames, Datasets, and Spark SQL Essentials
- Graph Processing with GraphFrames
- Continuous Applications with Structured Streaming
- Streaming Operations on DataFrames and Datasets
- Apache Spark – Installation
- Apache Spark - Core Programming
- RDD Transformations and Actions
- Apache Spark - Deployment
- Advanced Spark Programming
- Un Persist the Storage
- Machine Learning for Humans
Every topic is covered in a detailed manner. Additionally, this Ionic tutorial will appropriately serve both the beginners and experienced IT professionals.
The intent is clear: Help all the Apache Spark Tutorial Introduction Page IT aspirants.
Who can benefit from this tutorial?
- The professionals who will find this Apache Spark tutorial helpful are:
- Professionals from the IT domain vying to learn Apache Spark to maximize their marketability.
- Big Data Hadoop professionals going for Spark as it is the next most important technology in Hadoop processing.
- Data Scientists who need Apache Spark to excel at their careers.
- Nevertheless, any professional who wants to upgrade himself/herself by learning latest technologies can go for Apache Spark.