We believe a great PMP exam course that enables you to apply for and pass your exam on the first attempt with utmost confidence demands lots of iterations and refinements to make sure all the needs of learners like you are met. With KnowledgeHut, you have a tried and tested learning path that's guaranteed for PMP Exam success.
The entire content ranging from the on-demand course by expert, Steven Beslac, to the 5-week mentor-led study plan and the full-length simulator exams and mock tests for practice have been developed thoroughly by KnowledgeHut experts in collaboration with industry veterans over the past decade factoring in feedback from the several thousands of workshops carried out to date.
Your Path to PMP Exam Success with KnowledgeHut:
- LEARN through Instructor-Led or Self-Paced Learning. Earn 35 PDUs.
- STUDY with our Guaranteed PMP Exam Pass Study Plan, curated by our Program Director, Kevin Davis. This tried and tested study plan is mentor-led. Apply for your PMP exam only once your mentor is confident about your ability to attend and ace the exam.
- PRACTICE with a Premium Question Bank of Over 2800+ Questions.
- ASSESS yourself with unlimited attempts to 8 Mock Exams. Make the best of 8 mock test papers with unlimited access.
- GET EXAM-READY with 8 Full-Length PMP Exam Simulations.
- TAKE THE EXAM and ace it in the Very First Go!
Congrats! You're now an in-demand PMP-certified professional!
If you're looking for step-wise instructions on how to apply to PMI for the PMP certification, all you need to do is follow the below 6-step process:
Step 1: Register yourself at the official PMI website and submit the credentials for your profile.
Step 2: Attend the PMP certification training for 35 Hours by an Authorized Training Partner of PMI.
Step 3: While this step is an option, we recommend that you consider this. It is to Apply for PMI membership and avail special discounts while scheduling the exams.
Step 4: Within 90 days’ time of registration, fill the online application and submit it. It normally takes 4-5 days for PMI to accept the application, for which you will get an intimation.
Step 5: You can pay the fees after the online application is accepted, and you can then move on to the final step.
Step 6: Once you and your KnowledgeHut mentor are fully confident of your PMP exam-readiness, you can go ahead and schedule the exam at your nearest test center.