Can't find convenient schedule? Click Here
A Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is one who has deep understanding of the business side of the project. As a member of the Scrum Team, he coordinates with business leaders and the development team to ensure all business needs of the various stakeholders are served. A CSPO is not required to be an expert in the process, but must have adequate knowledge of the Agile Manifesto to assist the ScrumMaster if confronted with such a situation.
Our two-day Certified Scrum Product Owner Course is delivered by Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CSTs) and offers blended-learning combining classroom study, group discussions, and hands-on practice exercises. The program will provide you a deep understanding of Scrum from the perspective of a Product Owner, enabling you to be an effective customer to the Scrum team and at the same time maximizing ROI.
1. Scrum concepts: Basic concepts of Scrum Framework, Principles and Values that ensure the proper understanding and implementation of Scrum.
2. Scrum theory: The three pillars of Scrum (supervision, transparency and adaptation) are explained and the resulting values and fundamental are examined in detail: responsibility, self-organization and self-management, sense of urgency, commitment, technical excellence, rhythm, discipline, respect and courage.
3. The Framework Scrum: Meetings, artifacts and roles that make up the Scrum process.
4. Principles of Agile Project Management: The role of PO in project management, focus on customer needs, techniques for viewing alignment, understand and analyze the initial requirements, the definition of return on investment and business value, technical to quantify the business value and ROI, business proposals, contract theory in Agile.
5. Estimates and Planning: The five levels of estimates and planning concepts, think of different levels of abstraction, the Scrum framework from the point of view of a Product Owner, the tasks carried out before a project, PO tasks during the and after a Sprint, the construction of the Product Backlog, the dynamics of the Product Backlog, prioritization techniques, planning poker and writing user stories.
6. Planning and a Release Management: The importance of engaging in planning, techniques for release planning meetings, planning poker in release planning, workshop writing stories, agile metrics delivery monitoring, burndown charts and burn-up.
7. Product Backlog Grooming: Helpful Hints for the alignment of Scrum and organizational needs (metrics, reports, etc.) using the Product Backlog, Definition of Ready, PO Backlog Refinement in the ceremony.
8. Scrum Evolution: Definition of Distributed Scrum, Scrum of Scrums, the Product Owner Settings, Scrum beyond software, Scrum and pre-defined processes such as PMBOK, CMMI.
9. Other topics as demanded by the participants within the time available.
Individual workshop deliverables may be subject to change.
"The course content covered most of the basics and went deeper into details when required. Good hands-on exercises with practical examples."
"I learned much from this training session, the faculty had good knowledge of the subject matter and provided good learning examples."
"Good planning for the CSM training Delhi"
The Product Owner is the key member of the Scrum Team and shoulders the responsibility of leading the project strategically, collaborating with customers and team on a daily basis, and managing the business value. Though he doesn't need to be an expert in the process, the Product Owner must have sufficient understanding of the Agile Manifesto and enough knowledge to assist the ScrumMaster if the need arises.
Following successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate from Scrum Alliance designating you as Certified Scrum Product Owner. The certification includes a two-years membership in Scrum Alliance.
Yes, we offer PDU certificate to candidates after successfully completing the course. You can earn 14 to 16 hours of PDU certificate after attending the training.
The location is determined weeks ahead of the training schedule and you will be kept informed by email. You can also call our support staff or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Besides, you can use our chat option for more information.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in FULL. Please note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written
KnowledgeHut provides training for CSPO certification from the reputed Scrum Alliance.
The program is aimed at project managers, developers, product owners, product managers, software developers, software coders, software testers and team members leading Agile projects among others.
You are welcome to revise the choice of city, place and date for any classroom training, if required. However, if it is cross-country, then there will be a revision in the training fee.
The course is delivered by experienced Certified Scrum Trainers (CSTs).
It is easy to enroll for classroom training online. There are several options to pay either through your debit/credit card that includes Visa Card, MasterCard; American Express or - via PayPal. Payment receipt will be issued to the candidate automatically by email.
No, there is no online/virtual course for CSPO. Scrum Alliance believes that understanding Scrum requires a greater level of personal interaction that cannot be delivered in a virtual environment.
Certified Scrum Master Training in Dallas Dallas is one of the prominent cities in Texas, USA. The main growth factor for the city was its oil and cotton industries. On the corporate side, 18 of the companies listed on the Fortune 500 list are based in Dallas. The city also has the maximum number of billionaires after New York City. The city folk are friendly and helpful, making it a great place to live. Dallas has great infrastructure and climatic conditions which are suitable to new business ventures in this region. It is home to many companies which are listed on the Fortune 500. They are AT&T, Exxon Mobil, Tenet Healthcare, Energy Transfer Equity, etc. Companies are willing to hire individuals who have the right set of skills. KnowledgHut offers training in various subjects which will help you improve your skills. The CSPO certification in Dallas is increasingly getting popular because it has been tried and tested across various domains in various companies in different parts of the world. A person who understands in-depth about the various business aspects of a project is known as Scrum Product Owner. He/she will need to have knowledge about the Agile Manifesto. A Scrum Product Owner's main role is to connect the business leaders and the development team so that all the needs of the stakeholder is completed. A Scrum Product Owner can also assist a Scrum Master in Agile Manifesto concepts. In order to gain the best practical knowledge, join CSPO training in Dallas. A New Alternative We offer a well-structured course in the Scrum domain. The CSPO certification in Dallas course will be handled by our Scrum Alliance Certified Trainers (CST). The course will cover all aspects of learning in order to provide a comprehensive learning experience. It will involve group discussions, classroom study, and hands-on activities. These methods will equip you with all the techniques you need to be a successful Scrum Product Owner. Keeping Ahead of the Curve Due to its unique techniques and features, companies around the globe are adopting Agile and CSM methodologies. Therefore, being a Certified Scrum Product Owner by enrolling in the CSPO training in Dallas could give you an edge over the competition. The Certified Scrum Product Owner is the best choice for professionals who want to improve their skills in a domain. The Certified Scrum Product Owner certification online is not provided by KnowledgeHut as the Scum Alliance demands a classroom experience for the course. Knowledge Hut Empowers You We offer the best CSPO certification in Dallas, and the course is reasonably priced. Once you complete the course, you will be able to apply these concepts in your daily work with ease.
Learn through live online interaction with experienced trainers, not from video tutorials.
We understand your busy schedules and recognise that undertaking a course while working is not easy. Pick a convenient time slot and log in from anywhere.
Not happy with the class? Get a full refund after your first session. Of course, we do our best to ensure this does not happen!
Revisit your doubts and get your concepts crystal clear by accessing your class recordings post training.
Our course material is comprehensive and easy to follow, available in downloadable e-book format.
All you need is a Windows computer, an Internet connection with a minimum of 500 KBPS speed, and a pair of headphones with a microphone.
Our classes are held on weekends and at convenient timings on weekdays, making it easy for you to fit the sessions into your workday.
Chance to get your concepts crystal clear by attending another batch of the same course for free.
We guarantee you will pass the certification exam or we will reimburse you for the class
If you do not pass the exam in three attempts (details described below), we will pay you back for the class cost.
Sorry, all the allotted seats are already booked for the selected session.
Please drop in your details below and we will contact you as soon as more seats are available.
Our Course Advisor will get back within 24 hours with timings of Demo Class