Agile & Scrum
- Course Overview
- Course Agenda
- Who should attend?
- Agile & Scrum Benefit
- Faculty Details
- Training Venue
Request for an Invoice
For invoice and payment receipts please click here
For Bank Transfer option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card We accept all major credit cards register Wire Transfer
Send the details to email@example.com
Online Training Courses:
- Any student who cancels within 48 hours of the initial registration AND has not accumulated more than 30 minutes of training online will be refunded in full or transferred to another course of the student's choice.
- If your cancellation is made AFTER 24 hours from the time of registration or if you have completed more than 30 minutes of training, your tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Students have 90 days from the date of registration to complete all online courses or as applicable for that specific course. Students who fail to complete the course may request an extension of 1 month, provided the request is made BEFORE the course expires. Further extensions will not be granted. All students who do not complete their course in its entirety, within 90 days will not be issued credit or a refund, regardless of the amount of course that is completed.
- All students who do not successfully complete the whole online course will be required to re-register for the course, complete any time requirements (if applicable) quizzes and exams, as well as pay the course registration fee.
Blended & Classroom workshops:
- Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in full.
- Any cancellation or reschedule made after this 48-hour grace period will be billed a 25% administrative fee unless it is within the following time periods:
- Cancellations or reschedules received within 15 business days or less left before the event date (weekends are not included) will be charged a 50% cancellation fee* unless they are with 24 hours of the start time.
- No refund or credits will be issued for participants that fail to attend any days of the course.
- Cancellation made within 15 business days of the event will be credited toward future events + 10% service charge. No part or full refund will be issued.
- Substitutions will be accepted at any time prior to the beginning of the course.
- We may cancel courses for low attendance or due to unforeseen weather conditions up to 5 days prior to the start date. Should your course be cancelled, you will be offered future event or a full refund. As a result, candidates are encouraged to book travel and accommodations that can be either refunded or repurposed.
- Any refund with respect to cancellation of program without any alternative option being provided by KnowledgeHut, the same would be processed within 30days from date of request.
Duration: 3 Days Credits: 8 PDUS Course Delivery: Classroom Training Download Brochure
Introduction to Agile & Scrum
This one day training will introduce you to the fundamental principles of Agile and practices of Scrum. Attendees will participate in many hands-on activities that will help them practice the theory they learn.
What is Agile? Agile is a set of principles and values as defined by Agile Manifesto (www.AgileManifesto.org) The term Agile is some times used as an umbrella term that cover many product development frame work such as Scrum, XP (eXtream Programming) etc., . Scrum is one of the Product development frameworks that follow the principles of Agile. A brief overview of Scrum can be found here (http://www.scrumalliance.org/pages/what_is_scrum)
In this class, the attendees will learn the Principles and Values of Agile and will explore in detail the practices of the Scrum Framework. During the one day session, the trainer will share his years of experience in coaching teams to become Agile using the Scrum framework. Practical tips on what works and what doesn't, how to create an environment for hyper productive team, etc will be shared during this class.
Attendees will learn the concepts & practices that they can take to their teams, and organization to make a difference right away. You will learn how to lead development teams towards Agile by creating and managing a product vision and product backlogs, planning releases and sprints, monitoring progress, and conducting retrospectives. Come prepared to learn! Come with an open mind! You will leave with a lot of learning and ton of energy.
PMPs: This course counts for 8 Professional Development Units (PDUs).
Introduction to Agile Principles
- Introduction to Agile Principles
- Why practice Agile?
Introduction to Scrum Process framework
- Scrum roles and responsibilities (Product Owner, Scrum Master, TeamLeads)
- Scrum Ceremonies (Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospective)
- Scrum Artifacts (Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog)
Introduction to User Stories (Requirements) and Estimating techniques
- User Stories and Requirements.
- Relative Sizing techniques to estimation your project.
Planning and Monitoring a Project
- Agile Project / Release Planning and Sprint Planning
- Monitoring Progress of your project - sprint & release burndown
- Distributed Scrum
- Scrum and Large Projects
- Other Agile approaches (e.g Kanban)
- Agile Adoption
Who should attend?
This training and certification is ideal for
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software developers
- Software coders
- Software testers
Team Leads or Team Members who are interested in learning more about Scrum and leading Agile projects.
Agile & Scrum Benefit
The attendees will be given the following at the class
- PMPs: You can earn CCR 8 PDUs for this course.
- Online Training on basic Scrum Concepts.
- A glossary of terms that were covered during the class.
- A Soft copy of the slide deck will be emailed at all registrants.
- A reading list for further learning.
- Attendees will get 5% discount for our upcoming scrum certification programs.
Enter your Email ID for our Newsletter