3 Months FREE Access to all our E-learning courses when you buy any course with us
Leadership is not something people are just born with; it can be learnt. All around the world businesses are realizing the power of great leadership. They realize the value it brings to the business and to individuals and they are recognizing the significant costs of poor leadership too!
Leadership provides the motivation, incentive and desire that leads teams and people to deliver extraordinary, world class productivity, commitment and quality of service. Becoming a great leader can make a very significant difference to your career. Great leadership is felt by everyone around you; and becoming a performance leader means that others will want to follow you, want to do great work and want to be part of your high performing team. The outcome of great leadership is success, and our course can help you to become an inspired leader.
There are no prerequisites for attending this course.
Successful completion of the course and the written exam will get you the credential.
The ICALS™ shows that you have completed graduate level advanced leadership skills education and that you have the skills and experience to manage leadership programs on a national, regional and global level.
• Defining leadership qualities
• The skills and approaches of leadership
• Leadership core competences explored
• Self belief and self leadership
• Values and beliefs
• Inspiring and motivating
• Defining and creating culture
• Leadership vision and direction
• Planning and Control
• Coaching others to continually improve
• Performance management
• Creating results and success
• Assessing self against the competences
• The personal, team and business benefits
• Global leadership studies, research and findings
• The link between strategic leadership and commercial success
• The costs and risks of poor leadership
• Self awareness techniques
• Releasing your potential
• Globally recognized team styles questionnaire
• Self management – time management, discipline and creating a time effective culture
• What kind of leader do you want to be?
• Integrity and authenticity; Accountability in practice
• Toughness and empathy
• How to create the right culture through leadership
• What is vision?
• Why is it important? What are the benefits?
• Creating a practical vision for your team or business: Setting clear direction and standards
• Communicating upwards, downwards and to peers
• Defining the purpose of the communication
• Using the right vehicle (face to face, email, telephone etc.)
• Briefing teams and individuals with clarity, avoiding ambiguity or confusion
• What sort of role-model do you want to be?
• Being a great role-model in practice
• Defining clear objectives for your leadership role-modelling and action planning
• Strategic planning to deliver strategic objectives
• Setting goals and SMART objectives that align with strategic goals
• Right people in the right place – strategic resource planning
• Evaluating, monitoring and controlling delivery
• Creating performance indicators to drive progress
• Leveraging relationships and driving results
• Developing practical personal discipline (time, thought, communication and action)
• Consultation and decision making
• Generating confidence and helping others become responsible and accountable
• Defining, monitoring, assessing and raising standards of behaviour and performance
• Your assertiveness – the means to deliver results
• 3 techniques for improving working relationships
• Performance management techniques; performance evaluation, appraisal and how to raise performance levels to the level of the best
• Tackling performance issues / difficult conversations
• Giving world class feedback (DCW model) Leader as coach
• What is coaching in a business context?
• Using coaching to meet standards
• How coaching works
• Practical performance coaching
• The Kotter model of change and improvement
• Understanding the effects of change on people
• Spheres of influence and control
Detailed Leadership Situational Case Studies 1
Team Role Profiling Test
The course which I took from Knowledgehut was very useful and helped me to achieve my goal. The course was designed with advanced concepts and the tasks during the course given by the trainer helped me to step up in my career. I loved the way the technical and sales team handled everything. The course I took is worth the money.Attended PMP® Certification workshop in May 2018
Everything from the course structure to the trainer and training venue was excellent. The curriculum was extensive and gave me a full understanding of the topic. This training has been a very good investment for me.Attended Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)® workshop in May 2018
Everything was well organized. I would definitely refer their courses to my peers as well. The customer support was very interactive. As a small suggestion to the trainer, it will be better if we have discussions in the end like Q&A sessions.Attended PMP® Certification workshop in May 2018
Overall, the training session at KnowledgeHut was a great experience. I learnt many things. I especially appreciate the fact that KnowledgeHut offers so many modes of learning and I was able to choose what suited me best. My trainer covered all the topics with live examples. I'm glad that I invested in this training.Attended PMP® Certification workshop in May 2018
I would like to extend my appreciation for the support given throughout the training. My special thanks to the trainer for his dedication, and leading us through a difficult topic. KnowledgeHut is a great place to learn the skills that are coveted in the industry.Attended Agile and Scrum workshop in May 2018
I would like to extend my appreciation for the support given throughout the training. My trainer was very knowledgeable and I liked his practical way of teaching. The hands-on sessions helped us understand the concepts thoroughly. Thanks to Knowledgehut.Attended Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)® workshop in May 2018
The Trainer at KnowledgeHut made sure to address all my doubts clearly. I was really impressed with the training and I was able to learn a lot of new things. I would certainly recommend it to my team.Attended PMP® Certification workshop in May 2018
The workshop was practical with lots of hands on examples which has given me the confidence to do better in my job. I learned many things in that session with live examples. The study materials are relevant and easy to understand and have been a really good support. I also liked the way the customer support team addressed every issue.Attended PMP® Certification workshop in May 2018
Leaders motivate, encourage, and inspire people. An effective leader can greatly impact an organization’s culture and its effectiveness. Organizations, therefore are always on the lookout for professionals who can display such leadership skills and mobilize employees to follow them. But are certain people born with such skills or is leadership something that can be learnt? The truth is it can be—with effective coaching a person can develop leadership skills, which will be further enhanced with experience and practical knowledge. Our 5-day intensive course, will coach you on leadership skills-- by teaching you the importance of being a leader, the different leadership and communication styles and the importance of planning and control. The course also covers all objectives of the ICALS certification that certifies your leadership skills and reflects your ability to manage leadership programs on a national, regional and global level.
There are no prerequisites for taking the course, except a passion to lead.
No, there is no online/virtual course for this. This training follows a very experiential format with plenty of exercises and hands on sessions that can be conducted well in a classroom format.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a course completion certificate issued by KnowledgeHut while the ICALS™ credential is issued by the International Academy of Business and Financial Management.
You will receive 1 credit per hour of learning.
Any registration cancelled within 48 hours of the initial registration will be refunded in FULL (please note that all cancellations will incur a 5% deduction in the refunded amount due to transactional costs applicable while refunding). Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of written request for refund. Kindly go through our Refund Policy for more details: https://www.knowledgehut.com/refund-policy
Please send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will answer any queries you may have!
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for anyone who has management or leadership responsibility at any level, in all types of corporate businesses: