Small time businesses are experiencing a technological revolution today. Services like the Cloud makes it possible for them to store their IT resources without having to manage a structure. Cloud computing is helping them get access to their business data and applications from anywhere at any time, and at a reasonable price.
Amazon Web Services is one of the leading platforms for Cloud. It allows innumerable companies around the world to run their day-to-day tasks without hiccups. As more and more companies are using AWS, the demand for AWS professionals has increased. So, there's no denying that certified AWS experts are in high demand. For more information, check out Cloud Computing course online.
First things first, the best preparation for an AWS certification exam is practical experience. The training offered these days is more dynamic than ever. Mixing theory with your practical knowledge helps you absorb all the information you need to succeed in your job. AWS certification offers you an opportunity to learn and polish your skills while earning a stamp of approval from one of the leading cloud platforms.
Why AWS Training:
Put bluntly, AWS Training and Certification helps build your competence, confidence, and credibility through a mix of practical cloud skills. They help you innovate and build your future. The content of the course is built by experts at Amazon. It is updated regularly, meaning that you’re always learning the latest cloud skills.
The courses offer both digital as well as classroom training including private on-site training for learners You can either choose to learn online or from an accredited AWS instructor. The online option gives you an opportunity to learn at your own pace while the latter is a quick, focused path. Whether you're just starting out, or sharpening your cloud knowledge and skills, AWS Training and Certification can help you be more effective and do more in the cloud.
Why AWS Certification:
Organizations today need individuals with cloud skills to help transform their business. AWS Training and Certification helps you build as well as validate your cloud skills so you can get more out of the cloud. A certification from AWS gives a major boost to your resume, helping you secure better job opportunities.
Benefits of AWS Certification:
We have compiled a list of some benefits of the AWS Certification:
- Learn at Your Own Pace - Choose an on-demand training module that suits your role, solution area, and level of expertise.
- Train with an AWS Expert - Choose in-person or virtual courses that help you build technical skills and learn best practices from an accredited instructor.
- Pick Your Learning Path - Build your cloud skills to advance toward the role in your company or career that you wish to achieve.
- Get AWS Certified – Get a stamp of approval of your AWS Cloud skills and enhance your credibility with an industry-recognized credential.
- Machine Learning – Learn more about the field of Data Science that plays a pivotal role in everything Cloud. Beneficial as it may be, it is still completely optional to you.
- Storage - Advance your knowledge of the AWS storage expertise by progressing further from fundamentals to more technical routes.
- Introduction to Amazon Translate - Amazon Translate is an integral part of the field you operate in. It is the service that uses advanced machine learning technologies to provide high quality translation on demand.
AWS Certification Path for 11 Certification:
1. AWS Cloud Practitioner (Second Edition)
This AWS Cloud Practitioner certification is for professionals who want to have a clear understanding of the AWS Cloud. It is intended for people working in technical, financial, sales, managerial, or purchasing roles.
The path has two steps:
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials (Second Edition) is a 4.5 hour long digital course that will help you in building your cloud skills and learning about the fundamentals of the AWS cloud. It will help you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a 1.5-hour long exam that will validate your knowledge of the AWS Cloud. There are 4 areas covered in the exam – cloud concepts, technology, security, and billing & pricing.
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
AWS Solutions Architect certification exam designed for solution design engineers, and solutions architects who are familiar with designing systems and applications on the AWS platform. Here are the recommended courses and exams you should take to get this certification:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a 1.5 hour long digital exam that will test your understanding of the AWS cloud. The four domains covered by the exam include security, technology, cloud concepts, and billing/pricing.
- AWS Technical Essentials is a classroom course where you will be learning how to identify the right AWS service for your application on the basis of your requirements.
- Architecting on AWS 3-days long classroom course teaches you how to build IT infrastructure and resilient and scalable solutions on the AWS platform.
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate is an intermediate-level workshop created to help you explore all the concepts covered in the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate’s exam.
3. AWS Certified Developer – Associate
AWS Developer Certification path is for software developers who want to learn developing cloud applications on the AWS platform. Here is the path designed to do so:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is the first step to becoming an AWS Certified Developer Associate. This exam will validate your understanding of cloud concepts. It is a 1.5 hours long course divided into four domains – concepts of cloud, technology, security, and billing/pricing.
- AWS Technical Essentials is a classroom course covering skills you need to make informed decisions regarding selecting the best AWS service. You need to keep in mind the requirements of your business before choosing the appropriate AWS service.
- Developing on AWS is a 3-days long, classroom course will teach you the use of AWS SDK in developing scalable and secure applications on the cloud. You will be learning about the best practices, concepts, and tips on troubleshooting and interacting with the AWS.
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Developer – Associate is a 4-hours long, classroom, intermediate-level workshop will help in the preparation of the AWS Certified Developer – Associate’s exam. All the main concepts and their mapping to development on AWS are covered.
4. AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
This is designed for individuals working as systems administrators, sysops administrators, or anyone in DevOps role who want to learn creating repeatable and automatable deployments of systems, applications and network on the AWS platform. Here is the path for AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam is for validating your knowledge of the AWS cloud concepts, technology, security, and billing/pricing. This is a 1.5-hour long exam that will help you get a credential that is industry-recognized.
- AWS Technical Essentials is a classroom course that covers identification of the right AWS services on the basis of your business’ requirements.
- System Operations on AWS is a 3-days long course created for individuals working as systems administrators or any Development Operations role. They will learn creation of repeatable and automatable deployments of systems and networks on the AWS.
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate is a 4-hours long classroom course will help you prepare all the topics covered in the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate’s exam and how you can map the questions to the SysOps on AWS. This includes sample questions and interpretation of the concepts.
5. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
With AWS Solutions Architect – Professional Certification, the professionals working as solution design engineers and solution architects will have the technical skills required for designing systems and applications on AWS. This is the recommended path to earn this certification:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate is a 130 minutes long, classroom exam will validate your skills of demonstrating knowledge regarding architecting and deploying robust and secure applications using the AWS technologies.
- Advanced Architecting on AWS is a 3-days long, classroom course that will help you learn how to build solutions that are capable of incorporating governance, security, and data services on the AWS. With this course, you will be able to develop highly available, elastic, scalable, and secure applications on AWS.
6. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
This certification path is designed for professionals wanting to learn developing cloud applications on the AWS platform. Here is the path you need to follow to gain the technical skills required to get AWS DevOps Engineer – Professional certification:
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate is a 130 minutes long classroom exam that will help in demonstrating the understanding of the AWS services, the best practices of AWS architecture, and their uses.
- DevOps Engineering on AWS is a 3-days long, classroom courses that will cover the most common DevOps practices used for developing, deploying, and maintaining applications on the AWS platform.
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional is a 1-day long, advanced-level, classroom course that will help in preparing the exam for AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional. It will cover all the areas of the exam and how they can be mapped to DevOps on AWS.
7. AWS Certified Security – Specialty
This exam is for professionals employed in a security role. The exam will validate the knowledge of the security and features of AWS security and how they can be used for providing a secure environment to your infrastructure. Here is the certification path you need to follow to get AWS Security – Specialty certification:
- AWS Security Fundamentals (Second Edition) is a self-paced course covering the basic concepts of the AWS Cloud Security like data encryption, AWS access control, and securely accessing the AWS infrastructure. The security-oriented services and security responsibility in the AWS will be addressed.
- Architecting on AWS is a course includes optimization of the AWS cloud through AWS services. You will be using design patterns and best practices to architect the best IT solutions on AWS.
- Security Engineering on AWS is a 3-days long, classroom course will teach how to efficiently secure the AWS cloud using AWS security services. The security features of storage, database, networking, and key compute are highlighted in the course.
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Security – Specialty is a 3-days long, classroom course that will help in preparing for the AWS Certified Security- Specialty’s exam. You will learn how to harden and secure architectures and workloads on the AWS platform.
8. AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
This AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty certification course is for professionals who are performing complicated Big Data analysis. The certification will validate your skills of implementing core big data services based on the best architectural practices, designing & maintaining big data, automating data analysis by leveraging AWS tools. You need to follow this certification path:
- Data Analytics Fundamentals is a self-paced course where you will learn how to plan data analytics processes and solutions. There are five key factors involving collection, processing, analysis, and presentation of data.
- Big Data on AWS is 3.5 hours long course is created for data scientists, solution architects who will learn how to implement big data cloud solutions. You will be working with Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR) for processing data and creating big data environments.
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty is a 1-day long, classroom course that will help you in preparing for the AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty exam. It covers all the main topics of the exam and will help you gain experience in performing complicated analysis of big data.
9. AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
AWS Certified Advanced Networking Certification exam is intended for professionals performing complicated networking tasks. It validates your ability of designing, developing, and deploying applications and solutions based on the AWS cloud. Here is the certification path that you need to follow:
- Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty is course covers all the technical skills required to design and implement hybrid IT internet architecture on the AWS platform.
10. AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
AWS Machine Learning – Specialty certification is for professionals working in data science or development role. You will be learning designing, implementing, deploying, and maintaining machine learning solutions. To get this certification, you need to follow this path:
- Big Data on AWS is a 3-days long, classroom course focusing on big data solutions based on cloud like Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR).
- Deep Learning on AWS is a 1-day, classroom curse where you will be learning about the deep learning solutions based on the AWS cloud. You will be learning about running models on the AWS cloud through Amazon EC2-based deep learning Amazon Machine Image (AMI).
11. AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
AWS Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty certification exam is for professional working as an Alexa skill builder. It will validate your skill of building, testing, and publishing Amazon Alexa skills. Here is the certification path for this certification exam:
- Alexa for Developers is a 2-hours long, digital course that will help you learn the usage of Alexa Skills Kit (ASK) for building, testing, publishing, and certifying Amazon Alexa skills. It also covers ASK integration with other services of AWS and ASK Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Getting in the Voice Mindset is a 30-minutes long digital course that will introduce you to voice-based applications.
- Introduction to Skill concepts is a short, interactive course covering the component of an utterance and how to interact with Alexa for invoking a skill.
- Designing for Conversation is a 1.5 hours long, digital course covers design methods used for developing voice user interfaces (VUIs) that are engaging and conversational. There are a series of exercises you can use for analyzing the user interactions.
Some Recommended Courses for You:
We’ve listed a few of the most popular certification and training courses available for AWS certification. They are opted for by thousands of learners like you who have benefitted from them – as reviews on countless portals suggest. While we have provided the highlights of the course below, feel free to learn more about them by clicking on the links provided in the heading. All the courses are online and provide guaranteed certification that will prove to be a boost for your resume.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification:
AWS Solutions Architect Certification course provides 24 hours live training that contains basic as well as advanced concepts of the AWS platform, and tips and tricks with cheat sheets required to pass the AWS Solutions Architect Certification. The course also offers 20+ hours of hands-on training, 20+ hours of live coding assignments, and 3 industry case studies. Completing this course will help you master the following:
- Planning and deploying highly available, scalable, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Assessing the costs and cost control mechanisms of AWS
- Using the best architectural practices on AWS
- Egress and ingress of data to and from AWS
- Using the data, database, compute and security requirements for selecting the appropriate AWS service
- Migrating an on-premise application to the cloud
AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Training:
This AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Training is a 16 hours interactive live training program that will help you master cloud computing using AWS. You will learn how to choose the right AWS services for an application. The course includes 10+ hours of live coding assignments and 2 industry case studies. You will be learning about the following:
- The basic concepts and global infrastructure of the AWS cloud
- The basic architectural practices used in AWS
- Key services and common use cases available on the AWS platform
- Billing, pricing models and account management
- Security and compliance associated with the AWS platform
AWS SysOps Associate Administrator Certification Training:
This AWS SysOps Associate Administrator Certification Training program is a 42 hours long course where you will be provided intense coaching for passing the AWS Certified SysOps Associate exam. It includes 20+ hours of live coding assignments, 16+ hours of hands-on training, and 4 industry case studies. Apart from this, the course covers the following:
- Deploying, managing, and operating highly-available, scalable, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform
- Using the data, computation, and security requirements to select the right AWS service
- Estimating the cost and identifying cost-control mechanisms
- Migrating an existing application to the AWS platform
- Identifying the correct use of operational best practices of AWS
- Implementing and controlling the data flow to and from AWS
AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training:
The AWS Technical Essentials Certification is an 8 hours long course that will help you understand the best practices used in Cloud Adoption. Taught by certified AWS Architect, this course consists of 4+ hours of hands-on training, 10+ hours of live coding assignments, and 2 industry code studies. Through these hands-on labs and real life case studies, you will be able to successfully navigate through the AWS environment and master the concepts and terminology used in the subject matter. Here are a few things that will be covered in the course:
- Complete overview of services and use cases of AWS
- Planning and deploying highly available, scalable, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform
AWS Developer Associate Certification Training
The AWS Developer Associate Certification training program, you will have to go through 24 hours of live training, accompanied by 20+ hours of live coding assignments, 20+ hours of hands-on training and 3 industry case studies. The course covers basic as well as advanced concepts involved on the AWS platform. This course will help you prepare for the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam. The following concepts are covered in this course:
- Deploying, managing, and operating highly available, scalable, and fault-tolerant systems on the AWS platform
- Using Code Commit, Code Deploy Services, Code build for building a pipeline for DevOps projects
- Working with APIs, Error messages and AWS CLI
- Developing applications using Boto3 (python) and .Net SDKs
You May Also Like:
How Much Does an AWS Certification Cost?
A Complete Guide on AWS Certification Exam
What Is AWS Certification?