Well if you already know for a fact that it is a globally acknowledged certification and will definitely fetch you a greater CTC, we give you better and finer reasons to go for a PMP certification.
Practical learning is always a superior educator than a theoretical guidebook. And the Project Management Professional (PMP) course is packed with knowledge gathered from extensive experiences of qualified professionals who have been pioneers in moving projects ahead.
So, why should you apply for a PMP certification?
- To get recognized– A PMP certification will fetch you respect. It is an indicator of your commitment, and shows the effort you have put in to drive projects, with better understanding and knowledge.
- To provide value- Not just to the project but to the entire organization. A complete awareness of the key knowledge areas would enable you to understand the project with respect to the overall health of the company.
- To acquire the strategies that actually work- You might already know the critical factors that would bring about the desired outputs. A PMP course will equip you with the proven tools and techniques that would bring about positive results, and the certification would make you eligible to apply them.
- To be in demand- A PMP certification enables you to be a sought-after professional, which the industry requires for higher risk management and better project performances.
- To appreciate what the industry wants-PMP certification put you in sync with demand and you know, for sure, what will work best for your industry. And this applies equally to all businesses, in every corner of the world.